Status
Not open for further replies.

Nique77

Reaction score
Title: Memorize the colors of objects! (Psychology Experiment, 45 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Cognitive Control [A3U2GAVNJBSKL3] (Req TV): $11.47/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Research study involving color memory. Earn between $4.5 to $7.5. Must be 18-45 years old.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 750; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Not seeing much out there.
How long did this actually take?

Nique77

Reaction score
Why do some people post HITs with only 1 available? Not being sarcastic...new to MT and I think I am missing something.
Also...what does PE stand for?

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Why do some people post HITs with only 1 available? Not being sarcastic...new to MT and I think I am missing something.
A lot of the surveys have 1 HIT available for workers to take. There are usually more than 1 available, but they go quickly. The best thing to do is use a catcher, such as Panda Crazy or Hit Catcher, to try to grab these surveys in case of returns if you aren't able to grab it the first time.

PE stands for Projected Earnings.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
how did you get a heart emoji by your name DareAngel3 @DareAngel3

for finishing top 2 in survivor?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The "HITs Available" just means there's one unique HIT in that batch. Most often though, especially in the case of like surveys and stuff, multiple people will be able to do that that HIT. So just because it says 1 available, that doesn't always mean that only one person can grab that HIT. If you see one that says 100 available, for example, then that would mean there are 100 different HITs in that batch and multiple people may or may not be able to grab each one. The terminology is a little confusing, but you get used to it.

And PE stands for "Projected Earnings." It's just shorthand for posting how much money you've made today.

Reactions: Nique77 and jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
A lot of the surveys have 1 HIT available for workers to take. There are usually more than 1 available, but they go quickly. The best thing to do is use a catcher, such as Panda Crazy or Hit Catcher, to try to grab these surveys in case of returns if you aren't able to grab it the first time.

PE stands for Projected Earnings.
Whoops, I didn't see your post. >.<

• Haha

HelloHello

Reaction score
Got my official acceptance email for the User Interview panel - it’s a ‘Swarm AI’ task.
Actually, I’m wrong that’s for a Swagbucks task I took a survey on, my User Interview panel email hasn’t arrived yet - tomorrow morning supposedly.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
what do i get if i donate $500

Status
Not open for further replies.