Title: Sign up for Chaturbate! Two minutes or less, easy hit. | Accept
Requester: Jack Bartholomew [A1RVVHCYXG2O8I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 86400
Available: 1
Description: Please sign up for chaturbate using this link. You will be required to confirm your email after signing up to receive credit.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
lol no[/td][/tr]
And how many here already have an account? LMFAO!

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Sign up for Chaturbate! Two minutes or less, easy hit. | Accept
Requester: Jack Bartholomew [A1RVVHCYXG2O8I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 86400
Available: 1
Description: Please sign up for chaturbate using this link. You will be required to confirm your email after signing up to receive credit.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
lol no[/td][/tr]
I signed up thinking it said Chaturbake and it was about baking, turns out i was wrong. I like to whip butter, but not like this

Last edited:

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the forum and sort of new to MT. I've been working with MT since late last year. So far, I've found two companies I like to work for.

One of them, though, I'm noticing that as soon as their hits are up, and I'm talking SECONDS later, the hits are all gone. I'm assuming somebody is using some kind of bot or software or something to auto-accept them.

The other, I never know w/o checking constantly whether or not they have posted any HITs. Is there any way to be notified that they've posted them? Or to auto-accept them?

I have installed a couple of scripts, but I'm still missing HITs by seconds.

Hope these are not silly questions. As I said, I'm a newbie. Thank you so much for reading.
Howdy!
Look at overwatch to alert you when requesters post. You can add watchers by text string or requester ID.
To automatically accept hits, look at PandaCrazy, or hit finder in the mturk suite extension (start there if you don't have it).
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24464-overwatch-for-worker-mturk
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the forum and sort of new to MT. I've been working with MT since late last year. So far, I've found two companies I like to work for.

One of them, though, I'm noticing that as soon as their hits are up, and I'm talking SECONDS later, the hits are all gone. I'm assuming somebody is using some kind of bot or software or something to auto-accept them.

The other, I never know w/o checking constantly whether or not they have posted any HITs. Is there any way to be notified that they've posted them? Or to auto-accept them?

Hope these are not silly questions. As I said, I'm a newbie. Thank you so much for reading.
Hi there you probably want panda crazy & panda crazy helper.
Here is a thread about it. :)
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/panda-crazy-script-for-pandas.1381/
http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Customer Satisfaction Assessment - (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - EviMultimedia [A3SKWT8M5AY3VD] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
image customer satisfaction csat
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 642
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Good Raters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

ahh these suck nvm

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

SandraL

Reaction score
Howdy!
Look at overwatch to alert you when requesters post. You can add watchers by text string or requester ID.
To automatically accept hits, look at PandaCrazy, or hit finder in the mturk suite extension (start there if you don't have it).
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24464-overwatch-for-worker-mturk
Hi! thanks for responding. I have the finder working in the mturk suite extension, so I'm seeing the hits, but is there a way to automatically get them? I'm obviously not fast enough. :)

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! thanks for responding. I have the finder working in the mturk suite extension, so I'm seeing the hits, but is there a way to automatically get them? I'm obviously not fast enough. :)
Oops, I should have said hit catcher. I prefer PandaCrazy myself.

Flora

Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's the Panda Crazy that <Gucci> @<Gucci> linked you to, or the "Hit Catcher" function of MTS extension. You'll be able to ask the extension to search and accept HITs for you. And welcome! :cat:

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 8.(~ 120 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.06] [Pay=3.97] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.40] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.22] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=4.27] [Fair=4.84] [Reviews=496] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.66] [Pen=0.11 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=95%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 16.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 6
Description: This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1225] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-93230] Exists ; Exc: [93819-93230] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yay![/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.