06/18 - Sunday Funday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Has it been at least 24h? I accidentally clicked on the link for part 2 before waiting 24h and it gave me an error message. Reloading the pop-up window fixed it, not sure if you want to risk doing that though.
I checked the second link yesterday and it said I needed to wait 24 hours. Today I tried and first it was "Internal service error" and now it says "This site can't be reached"

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek i meant to quote you again last night but forgot. 91 is still awesome in my world, as my laptop can't handle anything past the high 70s. I'd like to place all the blame on that, but I'm sure I'm just not as good as I think I am as well :wink:

I've tried the monk before but only ever used the r6 gen setup. I'm lazy so DH is my stuff

Reactions: Kerek and Rerun

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Ok kiddos and hubby are officially out of the house on their way to the splash pad. Hopefully the afternoon storms predicted hold out long enough for me to cap on Jamelio's.

Panda shakers activate!!!
:pandashake::jekjek::pandashake::jekjek::pandashake:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a pinterest batch? How big?
Was 3 times the normal size, I feel asleep like 30 minutes into the batch so I don't know how long it lasted. It was the 30 cent similarity ones.

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Was 3 times the normal size, I feel asleep like 30 minutes into the batch so I don't know how long it lasted. It was the 30 cent similarity ones.
Aw... The one day I decided to sleep early...

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.