06/18 - Sunday Funday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
1960 goes under 45 now. And they're always expanding the roads in Houston.
1960 always went under 45 on the way to Humble the back way. They were getting ready to do work there some years back when i was leaving. I think they had closed Champs and I don't know what they were doing on the other side where the old Randalls had once been. i used to work at Houston NW and then for the Orthos across the street. I remember how busy Kuykendahl that's pronounced Kirkendahl was so busy you couldn't get through that intersection. Is that one really good restaurant still there? I can't remember the name but they had the best deli. the owners were Lebanese on the right side of the street going toward Kuykendahl? They had great brunches.

Reactions: mboone73

cassius

Reaction score
Victors, the restaurant was Victors.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's a yta?
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Reactions: Rerun and Michele

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
No clue how some of you turk with kids around in the house. Watched my nephews yesterday and all they did was run around or fight over the ipad all day.

Reactions: YAHU and C to the J

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No clue how some of you turk with kids around in the house. Watched my nephews yesterday and all they did was run around or fight over the ipad all day.
You turk while they're doing that. As long as they return to their parents in one piece without having to be put back together surgically, you're doing fine.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Well managed 4 hours without you g to crazy
Bad headache though
I really don't like this job all that much
No one ever talks to me or sits with me at lunch
Soon as I'm able to get off cashiering I'm going for another position.
Just remember you're there for the $, and focus on work. The socializing is a nice bonus, but don't get down about it. You're still really new there.

Status
Not open for further replies.