• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
or worse
when i am $1 short trying to get a Happy Meal
you're not missing anything. When they used to have it on the $3 value menu, I bought one for nostalgia and it's nothing like the Happy Meal of my childhood.

Reactions: GTR and LucyO

Dottie

Reaction score
If you simply did the hit and took the two hours they expect you to take (I do I actually look up a lot of stuff for them), it's eight bucks an hour. Not that great but for mturk ok. But then when you factor in setting up google alerts for each forecast and having to constantly read the articles to update the forecasts, that eight bucks shrinks very, very quickly. For the Yellow Vest forecast alone I've gotten 65 articles in the last two weeks in my inbox. There's no way I've got the time to read all of them and still try to make a good daily on mturk.

I should say I have updated forecasts. I just don't do as much as they'd probably like (which is likely doing it every day on every single one of them). Checking in today I even got a medal :)
They quote it at 2 hours, but they accept anything past 1 hour. I research heavily, check each of my updates and it still only takes me ~45 minutes. That's really pushing it too, I could be done in 15 minutes if I wanted.

16$/hr is good sitting in your pajamas on your computer. You also need to take into account any time sitting on your computer trying to catch hits is "work time". There's basically never any 16$ hits out there, this one comes weekly.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Lol, no, mine isn't broken. I just wondered if anyone had first person experience with them and if they actually could cool a very hot room down. I don't want to spend 300€ and it cools the room down 2°, but I'm dying in here.
I have a 5" table fan (has a base that allows you to put the fan on a flat surface, plugs in) and it won't cool down a hot room but if you put it close to you and run it at high speed, it works very well with that nice wind stream evaporating your perspiration.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My hit finder has been dead AF today.
true for the last 2 hours. Was okay (but not as busy as yesterday morning) earlier today and I was able to exceed my typical daily PE.

I think the trick is to work mornings, go play summer around noon'ish ET and into the evening/overnight when Hit finder dies.

Reactions: ccmet121 and LucyO

largeeyes

Reaction score
I have a 5" table fan (has a base that allows you to put the fan on a flat surface, plugs in) and it won't cool down a hot room but if you put it close to you and run it at high speed, it works very well with that nice wind stream evaporating your perspiration.
It's currently 89F in my bedroom. I need something with a bit more umph than a normal fan. I know they aren't common in most places in the US, but thought I'd ask.

GTR

Reaction score
Vicky
you might want to drop a 24k tonite
just sayin'

Reactions: LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I remember last summer being like "Idk what everyone is talking about, this isn't so bad"b/c my goal was like $10 a day or something

This summer is diff for me. I might start doing... other constructive stuff... ?

Reactions: GTR and LucyO

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't mike bridge used to have batches that weren't ass?
Personally I don't mind these ones

Title: Find a Logo and Large Image for a University | PANDA
Requester: Mike Bridge [A353EZJW2KI6TF] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.45
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: Find the URL of a Logo and a large image for a University from the web
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Personally I don't mind these ones

Title: Find a Logo and Large Image for a University | PANDA
Requester: Mike Bridge [A353EZJW2KI6TF] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.45
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 4
Description: Find the URL of a Logo and a large image for a University from the web
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
Yea I believe it used to be the same pay for just the logo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.