How long have you been turking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Got to my rig *just* in time to catch a few Maddys (learn a new nickname every day).

Did surprisingly well last night (when I really wanted to do other things), actually got close to goal yesterday. It was a shock, especially after that terble afternoon.

So this is my morning, how's everyone else doing? Breeze blowing through the trees and birds eating all the bugs?

Chris26

Reaction score
I had this $18 HIT alone in panda for about 15 minutes and as soon as I add another HIT, the $18 HIT gets posted again literally within 30 seconds and I missed it.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Got to my rig *just* in time to catch a few Maddys (learn a new nickname every day).

Did surprisingly well last night (when I really wanted to do other things), actually got close to goal yesterday. It was a shock, especially after that terble afternoon.

So this is my morning, how's everyone else doing? Breeze blowing through the trees and birds eating all the bugs?
Going good here, just did Stanford HCI that paid 14.50 bonus instantly. (I was worried that it would take forever). Got things in my queue, so its good.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey on financial decisions(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: CAH [AN05FV7XTDOY3] Contact
TV: $23.48/hr TO: 3.60 TO2: $8.83/hr
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions about yourself and tell us what you would do in certain situations
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

This was only about 4 minutes, with a minor writing prompt for one sentence.

Reactions: Trucker and LucyO

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had this $18 HIT alone in panda for about 15 minutes and as soon as I add another HIT, the $18 HIT gets posted again literally within 30 seconds and I missed it.
If it makes you feel any better, they posted under different GIDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.