06/20 - Wish Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earning or Sabotage (Decision-Making Game | ~25 minutes | Keyboard required) | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.98] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.99] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=96] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.53] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 96
Description: Play a game/decision-making task! (approx. 25 minutes | Keyboard required | Bonus based on performance)
Qualifications: hinl_comp DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: AngelFace

DBJoe

K.K. Good Day
Reaction score
Title: Chat with a Real Person | Accept
Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.74] [Fast=3.70] [Comm=2.51] [Fair=3.91] [Reviews=106] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.33] [Pen=1.10 days] [Res=33%] [Rec=48%] [Rej=5] [ToS=0] [Brk=6]
Reward: 1.62
Duration: 1800
Available: 4
Description: You will chat with another person, either freely or in the context of information provided for each response. (I:eek: wizard_of_perZOna_1529421982)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist ; soft_block_chat_with_knowledge DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Are these the chat hits everyone was working on yesterday?[/td][/tr]
Nope, the one's we've been doing are from QA Test

Reactions: 4ourfuture

cassius

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Sue Moon for work related to 3UDTAB6HH6ZQJCWUHRRMR07FSKQ097.
The value of your bonus is: $0.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!
If you are wondering whether to take this one or not. She paid immediately and the the bonus came immediately also, must have thought the hit was underpaid.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Guys, I just wanted to add my unsolicited 2 cents to the female clothing conversation.

Years of living among the females have taught me something: Most of the time women dress up to up stage one another. It actually has very little to do with trying to impress us males of the species.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, I just wanted to add my unsolicited 2 cents to the female clothing conversation.

Years of living among the females have taught me something: Most of the time women dress up to up stage one another. It actually has very little to do with trying to impress us males of the species.
Lol Um NO- We mostly do it to feel good and we like to look pretty :) Seriously- maybe in your neck of the woods- but I've never seen that- We just like to look and feel nice- In whatever we wear-

(I misread this)

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

or we wear it for ourselves and don't give a shit what other people think.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
There is a HUGE difference between being looked at and being stared at. Looking is normal, Staring is creepy.
I was really talking more along the lines of "checking someone out" not endless staring. I should have been more specific. :sofa:

Reactions: GTR

DBJoe

K.K. Good Day
Reaction score
What is the name of the requester? Is there a qualification required? Please and thank you
QA Test, and yes. It's a test, pretty simple to get through. The HITs are called 'Chat about a story'

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
What is the name of the requester? Is there a qualification required? Please and thank you
They had a qual test on the HIT's so you should be able to take it once they pop up-

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol sometimes- We mostly do it to feel good and we like to look pretty, Very true :)
Sometimes I dress to feel good, sometimes I dress to creatively express myself. No one is asking to be harassed or stared at. That's a bunch of BS.

edit: meaning I agree with you haha

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes I dress to feel good, sometimes I dress to creatively express myself. No one is asking to be harassed or stared at. That's a bunch of BS.

edit: meaning I agree with you haha
Lol GAL- I misread his post- I edited it- Never done anything to one up another- Yep- AGREE with you <3 I do it to feel good for myself- Exactly

Reactions: Miriette and Sondi

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I was really talking more along the lines of "checking someone out" not endless staring. I should have been more specific. :sofa:
Just don't tell me to smile more or call me honey.

I'm liable to knock you out with my purse at that point.

A guy came up to me last weekend and told to me I should smile, because then I'd be even prettier! How about bye now bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.