06/21 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
This Elizabeth Collins HIT is hitting me right in the feels.

Reactions: <Gucci>

muriithi

Reaction score
I just received this email from Steven Roberts
Greetings!
I am a researcher conducting a study that involves social perception. I am seeking participants who are over the age of 18 to participate. All participants will have the option of being entered into a raffle to receive a $50 gift card!
To participate in the study, please click here.
Prospective participants can click on the link, which includes additional information on study participation. Participation should not take more than 10 minutes.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yay you are here
Maybe you could help me out...
My baby is too long for his changing table at a month old... I have no idea what to do...

Reactions: Liz

muriithi

Reaction score
Greetings!
I am a researcher conducting a study that involves social perception. I am seeking participants who are over the age of 18 to participate. All participants will have the option of being entered into a raffle to receive a $50 gift card!
Prospective participants can click on the link, which includes additional information on study participation. Participation should not take more than 10 minutes.
I am wondering what happens if I don't win the raffle and I have already done the survey, do I get compensated?

Reactions: <Gucci>

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings!
seems like nope

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am wondering what happens if I don't win the raffle and I have already done the survey, do I get compensated?
From the sounds of it, I would think not. One of those high-dollar raffle things that I've always suspected of not having any raffle at all. Your time would be better served working for requesters that don't pull such tactics. :wink:
Good afternoon group how is everyone? We got a really late start today. May the turk gods be with us all :embarrased:
A little bad, a little good...but balanced overall. Pretty sure we may need to sacrifice one of our members to those turk gods today to get it really rolling.

Last edited:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
sergey's driving us nuts today. 1 cap because of a standard 10% cap on all sergey hits so the 1 cap on such a small batch is not a surprise. i am surprised that the usual 10 cent batches are so small today.
IDK maybe Google is buying a supermarket chain or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.