06/21 - Mental Awareness Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
And?....also I dont see anywhere it says 4-6
I just didn't know if it was you who asked earlier as well. But several people quoted the instructions iirc.

D

Deleted member 481

There's been two batches of these new pins so far, right? 1st time I failed after like 1-2. Got a lot more on the 2nd batch.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
It's under the description in the HIT link

"Carefully read the instructions before beginning. View the image and enter 4-6 conceptual keywords that express the main themes or concepts of the image. Do Not simply enter keywords for objects in the image."
AAHHH.. thank you. think they coulda put in in their extended instructions on page. four keywords for a nickel I may as well be doing productrnr.

Reactions: LlamaRhama

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
AAHHH.. thank you. think they coulda put in in their extended instructions on page. four keywords for a nickel I may as well be doing productrnr.
It's also in the email you get telling you you've been assigned the qual.

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Participate in a mobile phone study "Cognition and Affect"(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sonde [A2TX3YOD0OQ2C3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.32 Generosity
★★★★ 4.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Download an app (iOS or Android), complete tasks, and fill out some questionnaires
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.87
Qualifications: Exc: [-985198712-47384] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's so very sad and my heart goes out to his family. :( Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder are pretty much at the top of the list as far as mental health issues that have a horrible stigma, and seem to be the most difficult to treat given the paranoia and delusions that occur with them creating huge barriers to treatment.

A friend/former schoolmate of mine is schizoaffective and currently in a mental health crisis because he became convinced that his doctor was trying to harm him via medication, so he stopped taking it. It has been a heartbreaking experience to navigate the hurdles and try to help him get back on track, especially as other (now-former) mutual friends just label him with mean terms and make fun of him on social media, which only causes him to venture deeper into psychosis.

So few people seem to get that mentally ill is not something we chose to be, and that it is very difficult to get under control, or that it can literally be deadly. We treat all other deadly diseases with compassion, but not one that gallops through the mind destroying everything in its path/everything we hold dear at times, and that's some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.