Requester: Louisa [A39FDYCEJJI6JQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a local business name and/or website, find their Email Address, Contact First Name, Contact Last Name where no Email Addresses, Contact First Name, Contact Last Name if not found put none.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 7321
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Treadway Lab going back in 5. Caught it and didn't notice and I don't have enough time to finish.

GroupI:eek: 3F0Z1FPMUNV319DLM6UENJ4G0IUYLB

Reactions: <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Cindy has been a big tease so far.
It *feels* outside like it's going to happen sooner rather than later. We still have a 80% chance until sunrise. Outside smells like rain is about to start a pouring. This has been Peach Rider for MTC local news 2. Now back to your regulary scheduled programming

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks guys... but I need to be pushing $100 and could've totally done it if I hadn't slept most of the day and then when I was working I was mostly mindlessly staring at my monitors. For me this is not normal, especially when we've got bills coming like we do :( I think I've done this like 5 days in a row now? IDK
Like Tobes said, tomorrow is a whole new day, with a whole new chance to get it right. Do what you can to get a good night's sleep, and hit it hard with a rested and ready mind! :wink:
It *feels* outside like it's going to happen sooner rather than later. We still have a 80% chance until sunrise. Outside smells like rain is about to start a pouring. This has been Peach Rider for MTC local news 2. Now back to your regulary scheduled programming
Thanks, Peachy. And now we go to mypaperheart @mypaperheart with tonight's big story..

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Like Tobes said, tomorrow is a whole new day, with a whole new chance to get it right. Do what you can to get a good night's sleep, and hit it hard with a rested and ready mind! :wink:

Thanks, Peachy. And now we go to mypaperheart @mypaperheart with tonight's big story..
You are fantastically energetic tonight.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what is this?/
Title: ASB01 | PANDA
Requester: Annika Boldt [A3IXCAERKX1KZ4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Test project, no payment available.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks guys... but I need to be pushing $100 and could've totally done it if I hadn't slept most of the day and then when I was working I was mostly mindlessly staring at my monitors. For me this is not normal, especially when we've got bills coming like we do :( I think I've done this like 5 days in a row now? IDK
maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself. I feel like my mentality is.... "this hit is 2c more than I had before" (lets use the Geo batch from earlier today as an example). When I put it in context like that, it feels kind of freeing. Of course my goal is to hit anywhere from $70-100-to beyond most days, but just trying not to look at the end goal before I start each day helps. And then before I know it each hit, each survey adds up and then by the time I'm at $25, 30, etc etc I tell myself "I can't stop now". I'm typing outloud. I don't even know if this is helpful. This is just the way I think when I turk

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just pace yourself and know when to quit and rest. This way you don't have to start your day back again at a mental deficit. About a month back I was going ham and having trouble comprehending half the stuff I was reading on surveys, and I thought I had some sort of mini stroke.

It just turns out that most surveys are incomprehensible rubbish anyway, and I just needed some extra rest.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You are fantastically energetic tonight.
I like to meet the crushing oppression of a life under fire with a bubbly perspective that shows stress who the boss is. :wink:

Also, my brain's doing that thing where it forgets that sleep is a necessity. #justTBIthings

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I can relate heavily to this. I'm only at $180 for the week. Thats where i should be tuesday morning, not wednesday night.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
what is this?/
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
A trap

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: $14.90 if you qualify for study on mothers' thought processes and parenting | PANDA
Requester: Sara Colalillo [A3S4VIOZN9RBD4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.33 Generosity
★★★★ 4.33 Fairness
★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Study about mothers' thought processes, parenting goals, and parenting behaviors. $0.10 for screener, $14.90 if you qualify.
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what is this?/
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
From looking at it, I think they're either testing things to work out some kinks or it's for makeup compensation for their $5 hit.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.