06/23 - Trivia Jeopardy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My kid informed me the other day I have spent far too much time in Stardew Valley. When he saw what year I am in he was shocked and told me I need to play less video games.

This from the kid who would spend EVERY SINGLE BIT of his free time on a video game or watching YouTube vids if I didn't force him to do something else.

He has a total double standard when it comes to the person who cooks, cleans and does his laundry for him.

Speaking of, I saw Stardew Valley is on sale for anyone that didn't buy this back when the whole forum was playing it.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I love that game too. CAn't wait for mutiplayer. :D
Are they going to make it multiplayer? That would be AWESOME.

It is starting to get boring. I am married, have two kids, a husband who is weird and a grandpa who was not impressed with my progress at the beginning of Year 3.

Huh. That sounds eerily familiar.

Reactions: casualwarfare

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Stardew took over these forums for a couple weeks after launch. Multiplayer is going to be a lot of fun
Yeah, it was those posts that finally broke me down enough to buy my first video game in, oh, a decade.

Reactions: Debatesmith

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Are they going to make it multiplayer? That would be AWESOME.

It is starting to get boring. I am married, have two kids, a husband who is weird and a grandpa who was not impressed with my progress at the beginning of Year 3.

Huh. That sounds eerily familiar.
Haha, yes. Actually he was debating on waiting till mutiplayer was done before releasing it. He's sorta outsourced it a little bit to some people he's close to, but he's entirely made the game by himself. Graphics, programming, music, everything.

Reactions: tricker

WordVixen

I Don't Know What I'm Doing
Contributor
Reaction score
No idea I never did anything for them but I have a block from them.
I wish I had seen that before I submitted the HIT. :-/

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm scared about the upcoming new content, I played that game a bit TOO much. I needed to cook all the recipes...:p
I have only ever made salads to give away as gifts. Otherwise I cook nothing. My husband does that for me and the kiddos :) lol.

But I also haven't finished the community center because I cannot catch a fish to save my freaking life. I have to buy them when they show up in the Friday/Sunday gypsiemobile.

Reactions: Lunnaku

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ernesto Reuben for work related to 3MVY4USGB6K6HSEW17NNOPHXOMXSIP.
The value of your bonus is: $6.14 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
I don't even care about the bonus anymore (that's a lie, I would like to be paid), I just hate that this is still the only HIT I have pending from last month.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.