Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Listen to sentences and interact with pictures (I:eek: FEATHER) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Conversation Lab [A3FQD7CUC8IOXE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.43/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
You will listen to instructions while looking at pictures and act out instructions with your mouse.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Age - 35 - 45 EqualTo 1; participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to sentences and interact with pictures (I:eek: FEATHER) | PANDA
Requester: Conversation Lab [A3FQD7CUC8IOXE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.43/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
You will listen to instructions while looking at pictures and act out instructions with your mouse.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Age - 35 - 45 EqualTo 1; participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

I'm not old enough to do that one

Major Payne

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Plant Superstar
Requester: Jeffrey Du
Qualification Value: 50

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

Reactions: jnalleyne

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
coffee owl, do you knit? My daughter and I just picked this as my next project :)
:eek: Ohmigosh that is so cute! My Grandma and Mom are both master knitters. I can do hats/blankets and such on a round loom. I can't keep a gauge to save my life free hand. Do you have a link? I'd love to talk Mom into making it for me for my birthday this year. :wink:

Reactions: jan

charlie

Reaction score
sergey comes through on a saturday morning. love it!

Today`s Projected Earnings: $17.40 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

Reactions: Major Payne

jan

Reaction score
:eek: Ohmigosh that is so cute! My Grandma and Mom are both master knitters. I can do hats/blankets and such on a round loom. I can't keep a gauge to save my life free hand. Do you have a link? I'd love to talk Mom into making it for me for my birthday this year. :wink:
It's a Kate Davies design. She has a cardigan pattern, too (it just has three extra stitches in the center and then is steeked). I think I might do that (I like cardigans) but I've never steeked before............so, I'm really scared!
Here's the ravelry link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owls-9

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a Kate Davies design. She has a cardigan pattern, too (it just has three extra stitches in the center and then is steeked). I think I might do that (I like cardigans) but I've never steeked before............so, I'm really scared!
Here's the ravelry link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owls-9
Go for it! I'm sure you will do great. I love it in the gray!! Thank you so much. And do let me know when you finish. I'd love to see it. :D

Reactions: jan

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Word-Number Identification Task | PANDA
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.41] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 242] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.56/hr] [Pen: 1.52 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 57% of 14] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Identify numbers that correspond to words in a list.
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None;

KYLaura

Reaction score
Retail workers are underpaid, period. It cracks me up to hear people saying that Walmart and McDonalds employees don't deserve $x an hour... not a single damn one of them has worked retail in 20+ years.
I agree. I watched the woman who works in the laundromat running around, literally not figuratively, the whole time I was there, every time I was there, unless she was standing and folding someone's clothes at a fast clip. She literally gave herself a heart attack. For minimum wage. And there are CEOs whose work is less stressful and get paid millions of dollars for sitting there telling people how many other secretaries and vice presidents to hire, while the people who are doing the work, are working themselves to death. Being a CEO is not skilled work either, it's who they or their families knew, and it was, for their whole lives. It has nothing to do with skill. CEO salaries increased by an incredible margin relative to the cost of living in the last 100 years, while their employees' salaries did not. The economy needs to be revamped.

weakman

Reaction score
Which one of you lucky ladies will like to go out with a guy who just made 7 dollars?

Reactions: It's Gamera!
Status
Not open for further replies.