Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe a script or something. It'd be hard to figure out without being there and trying all the things, but if other websites work, then maybe it's mTurk related.
Yeah, it's gonna be a slog figuring it out. Thanks for the advice, everyone!

BTW, I tried it in Firefox and it's working so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I kind of want to go out tonight and be social, but I just remembered that my chosen profession has caused everyone I know to think that I've become a ghoul - capable of only ill will and treachery in the absence of the life-giving sun

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I kind of want to go out tonight and be social, but I just remembered that my chosen profession has caused everyone I know to think that I've become a ghoul - capable of only ill will and treachery in the absence of the life-giving sun
ghoul partayyyyy!

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Just go to a bar, stand around looking sexy and shit, and wait for someone to buy you a drink.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, it's gonna be a slog figuring it out. Thanks for the advice, everyone!

BTW, I tried it in Firefox and it's working so I don't know what the fuck is going on.
I don't know if anyone said this already, but if Firefox is working, maybe you could try updating your browser? I don't know. Do you use Chrome? My recording mic wasn't working right in Chrome with a different hit the other day, but worked fine with the Jamelio hits.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Rerun

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone said this already, but if Firefox is working, maybe you could try updating your browser? I don't know. Do you use Chrome? My recording mic wasn't working right in Chrome with a different hit the other day, but worked fine with the Jamelio hits.
I checked and Chrome is running the latest version. I think it's all a conspiracy to drive me totally mad.

Reactions: Michele and Rerun

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I did that through all my 20s. Can't be living the Peachy @PeachyRider lifestyle no mo'
i only have a couple more years of my 20s left. i should probably use this time to work more of my real southern charm on these women but i don't feel like i'm ready enough mentally and physically yet at the moment. plus i'm crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.