06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekc

Reaction score
Title: Very quick survey (4 minutes) - what do you think of our new service? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jay Habib [A3AXPYP4KRZSJH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Our San Francisco startup launched a new product last year and we're curious to know your opinion. This very short survey also requires watching a video that is a minute and a half long. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HasTaken25Survey has not been granted; Household Income - $100,000 or more is 1; Location is US; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet is 0;
4 mins as advertised

Reactions: Rerun

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
hasn't this requester always had caps in the instructions?
i went a bit over too cause i thought it would lock me out though :cautious:
If they do always have caps ive never seen it..I still always do about a million it never stops me lol

Shockwave

Reaction score
Title: Very quick survey (4 minutes) - what do you think of our new service? | PANDA
Requester: Jay Habib [A3AXPYP4KRZSJH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Our San Francisco startup launched a new product last year and we're curious to know your opinion. This very short survey also requires watching a video that is a minute and a half long. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HasTaken25Survey has not been granted; Household Income - $100,000 or more is 1; Location is US; Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet is 0;
4 mins as advertised
>Household Income - $100,000 or more is 1;

:thinking:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 65-Question Survey on Your Perceptions of Work - MUST BE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED | PANDA
Requester: Matt Howard [A3B4HOYHKRUH2I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.72] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: 65-Question Survey On Your Perceptions of Work - Most Items on a 1 to 7 Scale - MUST BE CURRENTLY WORKING
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
...and you can do this one as well even if you've done the other sound one. These are great. The bonus pays so quickly.
Title: Listen to music C (bonus up to $1.80!) | PANDA
Requester: Nori Jacoby [A1G01AQ9TBMM8O] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Listen to musical excerpts and rate them (requires headphones)! $0.20 for 2 mins test with bonus of $1.80 on completion of full task (16-18 mins)
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Rerun and Mr. Krabs

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since it's slow, I'll ask this here. I haven't been able to do Jamelios this week for some reason. They just randomly stopped working. When I try to record, it gives me this. I am able to record and listen on Vocaroo so I don't know what is going on. If anyone has ideas, help! I should mention that when I go to listen to it, I can just hear static. I could technically submit the hit, which of course I'm not doig. I'm so confused!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rerun and ducky

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I've always loved these in-depth commercial type things from the 50s & 60s. They go over all the features so thoroughly, and with that narration it's kind of soothing :)
It was a soothing car what with the movable seat and the telescoping steering wheel, both easy to use. Ya, you're right about the thoroughness of the commercial: I'd never thought of it like that. But in those days, companies were still trying to figure out what kind of advertising worked and what kind of advertising didn't.

Thanks for your comments, Little Queen. :)

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Since it's slow, I'll ask this here. I haven't been able to do Jamelios this week for some reason. They just randomly stopped working. When I try to record, it gives me this. I am able to record and listen on Vocaroo so I don't know what is going on. If anyone has ideas, help!

Did you do the usual and click at the top in the URL bar to allow permissions/access to your microphone? The tab should have a big red circle in it if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.