06/24 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weakman

Reaction score
I guess this is a problem only I usually experience, but I hate when I post a car on Craigslist and mention explicitly that the price is firm, only to get calls asking what the lowest amount I will take is :eyeroll:
Same thing when selling a house. I tell the company I want a certain amount of money end of story. They agree and call me back and asking for a lower price. I just hang up on them at that point.

Reactions: Metallica and Rerun

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Joseph Harvey [A30G40EL0RSCPR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: A survey a bout different consumer product preferences
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Exc: [47205693-48082] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: kryss and Rerun

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Goal descriptions | PANDA
Requester: Karthik [A1E907USB8J5FC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Describe highlighted goals in 2-D worlds in plain English.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: kryss and Rerun

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Word-Number Identification Task | PANDA
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.41] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 242] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.56/hr] [Pen: 1.52 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 57% of 14] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Identify numbers that correspond to words in a list.
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None;

4 min

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I guess this is a problem only I usually experience, but I hate when I post a car on Craigslist and mention explicitly that the price is firm, only to get calls asking what the lowest amount I will take is :eyeroll:
Gina posted about us needing lawn service and half the people asked if we had a lawn mower they could use.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Gina posted about us needing lawn service and half the people asked if we had a lawn mower they could use.
I get a lot of people who text me something about their sex life or whatever else before realizing they are texting the Craigslist dude instead of their significant other. But you do live in Tennessee, so your situation is to be expected lol

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Fun! Thank you for sharing that. That is an excellent movie.
Kids still collect money for UNICEF on Halloween. My niece and nephew did as well. https://www.unicefusa.org/trick-or-treat
I wish I lived in a neighborhood with trick-or-treaters but alas they don't come to my loft building.
Had no idea kids were still doing that!! So, in the last 63 years we've helped a lot of kids worldwide. Neat! and I think that kind of generosity is in the soul of America. ... Just did a bit of research and found that we are still deploying Hospital Ships to the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Palau, Indonesia, et al.

Thanks for the comments, coffeeowl @coffeeowl !

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
My dog loves carrots so he always begs for the peel. I gave him some and he just stood there looking at me with his mouth open. He literally wanted me to place the carrot peel inside his mouth. I got it on video and I can't stop watching, the little shit
Weird. My dog won't eat vegetables for shit. No matter how many times I accidentally drop them on the floor and wish she would just eat them for me instead of me cleaning up.

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually tell them to offer and they'll find out, or else tell them to read the damn post before calling. I'll try your approach next time :wink:
In our previous discussion regarding cars, I forgot to mention the first car I owned. Strange that it didn't come to mind during our talk. Anyway the first car I ever owned was a Raven Black ...

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
So I take it my offer of $10 and a six pack was rejected then?

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
In our previous discussion regarding cars, I forgot to mention the first car I owned. Strange that it didn't come to mind during our talk. Anyway the first car I ever owned was a Raven Black ...
I've always loved these in-depth commercial type things from the 50s & 60s. They go over all the features so thoroughly, and with that narration it's kind of soothing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.