06/25 - Mo' Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
C to the J @C to the J you ever had an issue where a hit stays on approved for 2-3 days? and doesnt pay out. this is new to me.

Reactions: C to the J

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Coordination Experiment (Invite-Only) | PANDA
Requester: Rajagopal [AKVR0VQ8UVEI0] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Participate in a coordination experiment with potential bonuses up to $5.4.
Time: 5 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Coordination-Invite EqualTo 100;

If you have the invite

Reactions: MarkC and Kliq

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A bourbon storage building randomly collapsed in my town a few days ago and the bourbon ran into nearby rivers and now tens of thousands of fish, crawdads, turtles, etc. are dying/dead. It's so fucking sad. :(

Kliq

Reaction score
Reactions: WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind.
You should see it in the HIT when you accept it. Do you have your instructions hidden with a script? Sometimes I have to shut my "hide instructions" script off to view things.

Edit: Just read your "never mind" edit. lol

Reactions: Kliq

Kliq

Reaction score
You should see it in the HIT when you accept it. Do you have your instructions hidden with a script? Sometimes I have to shut my "hide instructions" script off to view things.

Edit: Just read your "never mind" edit. lol
Yeah, I always forget that I have the instructions hidden.

Reactions: WillowWolf

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
A bourbon storage building randomly collapsed in my town a few days ago and the bourbon ran into nearby rivers and now tens of thousands of fish, crawdads, turtles, etc. are dying/dead. It's so fucking sad. :(
I can't bring myself to click the "like" on this post because it makes me sad. I remember reading about this the other day, and I didn't even consider this happening as a consequence. :unsure:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't bring myself to click the "like" on this post because it makes me sad. I remember reading about this the other day, and I didn't even consider this happening as a consequence. :unsure:
the pictures people are posting on my town's facebook page are heartbreaking. almost a hundred crawdad sitting on the bank to try to get out of the water, HUGE catfish dead, dead fish floating...the company is being cited for not reporting it to the state soon enough. It was over 200 barrels, each barrel 56 gallons.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
the pictures people are posting on my town's facebook page are heartbreaking. almost a hundred crawdad sitting on the bank to try to get out of the water, HUGE catfish dead, dead fish floating...the company is being cited for not reporting it to the state soon enough. It was over 200 barrels, each barrel 56 gallons.
They should be cited at the least. I may be wrong, but I think there was a way to prevent this from happening.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They should be cited at the least. I may be wrong, but I think there was a way to prevent this from happening.
No idea :/ I don't think anyone knows what caused the building to collapse. The news isn't saying yet, anyway.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sergio Lo Iacono for work related to 3XAOZ9UYRZLA3M4FOYL5IC6OPVQQ1F.
The value of your bonus is: $5.83 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't like this. I hate what we do to the environment, and I hate corporations that have such a disregard for the impact their actions/inaction have on the communities that are hosting them. I think they should have to pay for the clean up and any fines that would be levied on them should have to be invested in R&D towards preventing such catastrophe's in the future.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't like this. I hate what we do to the environment, and I hate corporations that have such a disregard for the impact their actions/inaction have on the communities that are hosting them. I think they should have to pay for the clean up and any fines that would be levied on them should have to be invested in R&D towards preventing such catastrophe's in the future.
Unfortunately we now have a President that thinks we should have no environmental regulations...

Status
Not open for further replies.