06/25 - Mo' Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
hey, c'mon Jaded @Jaded is doing the best she can to run this MTC and although I don't remember when/how/why she was elected president, I'm sure she'll be a mighty leader who will do what has to be done to destroy the radical new ways and sinfulness that are ruining us.
Viva La Revolucion.................

Reactions: thedorchannel

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
As much hate as pawn stars gets, I used to love the show. I just saw old man died. :(
I have a soft spot for that show, as I do for all shows that use punny names.

Reactions: MarkC

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
hey, c'mon Jaded @Jaded is doing the best she can to run this MTC and although I don't remember when/how/why she was elected president, I'm sure she'll be a mighty leader who will do what has to be done to destroy the radical new ways and sinfulness that are ruining us.
I thought that I was elected president.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
look, all I wanna do is sit here and cut out these things I printed and ignore mturk.

turkinusa

Reaction score
trying to do one of those Peter multiple choice questions and lordy I do not get this at all, wtf brain

Reactions: GTR

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
look, all I wanna do is sit here and cut out these things I printed and ignore mturk.
Everyone RELAX! I'm sure this is some sort of metaphor for destroying those who like pineapple on pizza. Only the haters would take this literally.

Good job leader!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

i bet helicopter rides over the volcano would be fun....

Reactions: GTR and aveline

Kliq

Reaction score
All that American Psycho talk last week has sent me down a Phil Collins binge that I may never return from.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: You will complete self-report questionnaires about thoughts and feelings. | PANDA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $13.38] [Pay: 3.56] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: $9.213] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
20 minutes
Available: 106
Reward: $0.35
Description:
The task should take approximately 3.5 minutes, but you will have 20 to complete it. You will receive $0.35 for your time.
Requirements: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

thoughts and feelings :yuck:

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all.

Are you guys doing the SC HIT even though it says week 8 on it?

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Individuals with Emotional Difficulties | PANDA
Requester: PPPR Lab Account [A2OSVYSFNLY785] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study seeks to understand how people perceive individuals with various emotional difficulties. This survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.