06/25 - Mo' Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: (Peter Clark) Answer some simple queries about 3 multiple choice questions | PANDA
Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $30.86] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
8 hours
Available: 156
Reward: $0.60
Description:
(Peter Clark) Help validate some worker-authored questions by answering some simple queries about them
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: klingeemonster

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
was that one survey comet hit?? anyone know?

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
ahh......I've missed you so much Pinterest

No Tasks Available

GTR

Reaction score
All that American Psycho talk last week has sent me down a Phil Collins binge that I may never return from.

love me some Phil Collins, but this gif makes him look like he wants to kill you and then eat you.

Reactions: C to the J

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Sent them an email and sitting on it for an hour or two.
I did half the HIT before I noticed. Sent an email as well, I hope it's an error on their part.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Political attitudes study | Accept
Requester: Michael Thaler [A12QI37UFDXCQY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.58] [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.29] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: A 20 minute study on political attitudes with a chance to win an additional $10 bonus.
Qualifications: MThaler 2-9-18 Prevent Retaking DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Enjoy.[/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Writing arguments for and against your own opinions | PANDA
Requester: Nick Brosowsky [A1ZWHEQPSBBTIQ] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $17.35] [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: $11.25] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
30 minutes
Reward: $1.75
Description:
You will write arguments for and against your own opinions about four products of your choice (4 writing sections / 50-75 words each)
Requirements: Already completed similar HIT (IAT - 3) DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Trucker

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Record yourself reading a script | PANDA
Requester: Aaron Shelley [A3O433FZ5EB2MI] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.93] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Reward: $5.00
Description:
Record yourself reading a script - Must be American and speak English with an American accent
Requirements: Masters Exists

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Complete a 5-minute short survey for $0.60(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.44] [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.76] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.02] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 446] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.278] [Pen: 2.39 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 87% of 15] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Duration:
1 hour
Description:
Answer survey questions to earn money
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1089996981-94512] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (Peter Clark) Answer some simple queries about 3 multiple choice questions | PANDA
Requester: Aristo [A3D5Y7P08H10BD] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $30.86] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
8 hours
Available: 156
Description:
(Peter Clark) Help validate some worker-authored questions by answering some simple queries about them
Requirements: Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
Was not bad, 10 minutes.

Reactions: aveline

GTR

Reaction score
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
did you meet Phil at the local Sussudio and have drinks and talk about world problems, then go back to his penthouse where you got in too deep, and then ended up spending one more night as you could hear it coming in the air tonight?

Reactions: MarkC and Kliq

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Was not bad, 10 minutes.
ooops ! quoted the wrong hit, I meant to say this one was not bad at 10 minutes.
Title: Perceptions of Individuals with Emotional Difficulties | PANDA
Requester: PPPR Lab Account [A2OSVYSFNLY785] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study seeks to understand how people perceive individuals with various emotional difficulties. This survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.