06/25 - Tangelo Tuesday!

Would you take an all paid vacation to the Dominican Republic if someone gave you 3 grand?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
I didn't see that. All the pork dishes I saw seemed to be mixed with 'offal' which didn't appeal to me. Also, there was 'pork belly' which I'm not confident that I know what it is.
I don't think it would really be the same even if they had it. The pork there tastes a lot different for some reason. Maybe different pig breeds are more common because of the climate or something. Not really sure. It's just common junk food though, whereas that restaurant sounds like mostly fancier and more traditional stuff.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I don't think it would really be the same even if they had it. The pork there tastes a lot different for some reason. Maybe different pig breeds are more common because of the climate or something. Not really sure. It's just common junk food though, whereas that restaurant sounds like mostly fancier and more traditional stuff.
I think this restaurant is a bit fancier than street food and very traditional - I think meat, in general, varies in taste based on what the animal consumes and then, if grilled, over what fuel. I'm a big fan of Mexican street food in Mexico, state-side, just not the same.

Reactions: DCI

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Sooooo while I wait for some $$ I have a question. Do you all leave reviews on things you buy from Amazon? Any perks or is it just to inform others?

Reactions: aveline

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, been away from the Turk game for years. Is there an easy way to search through qualifications?
IME 99% of qualifications are just there to let the requester know you did a one-per-customer HIT.

There's no standardized way to tell those from the "you are allowed to do my hits" quals.

Someone somewhere may have made a (probably partial) list of important recurring quals and found a way to extract your qual list and compare the two, but they haven't told me.

Edit: It's a good idea to keep track of the ones you have, because some of them show up with a gap of months inbetween!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Maneuver

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I sort of got to test a qualtrics HIT, since it asked me about TEN PAGES of questions before DQing me.

You see, THAT'S the kind of survey where it's not okay to have an unpaid screener.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Online survey for those who are working full time(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lab2553 [A230NEU0QX0NSO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.82 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.48 Fairness
★★★★ 4.53 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Make decisions in this 5-minute study. Only for those working full time
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;HIT approval rate (%) LessThanOrEqualTo 99;Location In US
3:20

Reactions: C to the J

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
With 3K in the DR we could all afford our own personal goons and have a full on island deathmatch like Battle Royale or something

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: This is a survey about Daily Deals | PANDA
Requester: Professor [A12UTYH9E3MCJN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.40 Generosity
★★★★★ 2.29 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a short scenario about a consumer buying a daily deal and then answer a series of questions related to the scenario.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: None
9:30. Avoid

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Sooooo while I wait for some $$ I have a question. Do you all leave reviews on things you buy from Amazon? Any perks or is it just to inform others?
I'm not aware of any perks, but I've left some reviews. Mostly just when I feel people need to be warned about false advertising or shoddy quality or something.

Reactions: dreamonjaded1

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
when the driessen hits were up i twirled my hair so much out of anxiety i hurt my wrist for a week!
Ohh, no. I don't think I know those and it kinda sounds like I should be glad I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.