06/26 - Speedy Gonzales Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Live in an apartment complex. Start hearing water dripping near my window from the rain coming in. See the top right of my window where it would be sealed has blown open. It drips water now.

I guess this happened a month or so when the rains started again because the right side of my windows paint is also bubbled and it looks like its about to chip away.

Lesson learnt is to open my window blinds sometimes and look at it. Only reason I noticed this was because I didn't have my headset on and I was in this room during a rainstorm. Hopefully my landlords wont get pissed about this or charge me.

Edit: I'm not a repairman but looking at it and doing some research I think it just needs to be recaulked. Some of the paint on the right side looks gone though and will have to be touched up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's time to start a new life.

Reactions: Shuten Doge

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Does this receipt contain the following products? | PANDA
Requester: Ibotta [AGVV5AWLJY7H2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.64] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 2.79] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
Tell us if products are included on an image of a receipt
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 295
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Ibotta has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Categorize these products from Amazon.com (simple yes/no questions) Master workers-US | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification [A1ZD2GJV95O4BV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.61] [Fair: 4.77] [Comm: 3.10] [Fast: 4.93]
Description:
Given the image/title/product description/attributes of an electronics product, determine if the given category is suitable for this product.

These HITs are reserved for workers who have worked on our HITs and maintain good record, and will be available constantly. If you don't have enough qualification score, please check out our qualification HITs (with title "Qulification tests for "Categorize these products from Amazon.com"", and will be released soon) to build your own record.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 94
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Categorization Masters is not less than 0; BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers is not less than 79

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Matching Task for Business Listings | PANDA
Requester: Taste of the World [A2EILHT073BDZZ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 4.29] [Comm: 3.05] [Fast: 4.03]
Description:
Quick task that requires workers to indicate if two businesses listings are likely the same
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: ToTW Reviewer is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000

Azazael

Reaction score
so...been gone most of the day...i take it from what i see that the day was an utter shitfactory?

Reactions: JenniLeigh

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.