Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh shit, I Just did 100 of these.

uhhhhhhhhhh
:nailbiting: any rejections yet? Hopefully it's just an error on their part. There was no TO when I started them, but now there are three reviews saying the same thing. :thumbdown:

Reactions: aveline

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
:nailbiting: any rejections yet? Hopefully it's just an error on their part. There was no TO when I started them, but now there are three reviews saying the same thing. :thumbdown:
I've had 8 rejected, but 31 approved, so it's not too bad so far.

I'm really scared of getting fucked though, so I'm gonna send an email and hope they respond.

Reactions: WillowWolf

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
:whistle2:

I just said anything that's not pizza in the traditional sliced form. Any non-pizza pizza. I don't really know the best way to phrase it to be honest.
By traditional sliced form, do you mean triangle-shaped pieces or square-shaped pieces? I find that the better pizza restaurants always do the square cuts, though I've certainly had some good triangle pizza slices too.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of pizza..do you have Pizza Kings in your areas? That sounds like a good dessert to my Choco Taco. It's too bad the leadership here at work frowns upon taking a second lunch. Ugh,

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
By traditional sliced form, do you mean triangle-shaped pieces or square-shaped pieces? I find that the better pizza restaurants always do the square cuts, though I've certainly had some good triangle pizza slices too.
I would assume triangle is traditional. I think the square slices are mostly just a Midwest thing and I consider it to be a form of trolling to slice a pizza like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.