• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I would assume triangle is traditional. I think the square slices are mostly just a Midwest thing and I consider it to be a form of trolling to slice a pizza like that anyway.
I'm not a pizza expert by any stretch, and Des Moines certainly isn't a hub of food innovation, well except for the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival . :)

The real Italian restaurants around here seem to mostly do the square cuts, and most everyone else does the triangle ones. All tastes the same no matter how you slice it!

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
What time should we be there?
Depends on if you accept bechamel as a sauce. I'm not supposed to do a ton of red sauce, so if I'm making it at home, I end up using anything but.

Reactions: Jaded

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not a pizza expert by any stretch, and Des Moines certainly isn't a hub of food innovation, well except for the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival . :)

The real Italian restaurants around here seem to mostly do the square cuts, and most everyone else does the triangle ones. All tastes the same no matter how you slice it!
Yeah, they don't do that out here. The only time I've ever seen it cut like that (aside from Little Caesar's, which is a Midwest chain) is when it's like a super extra large pizza where it's just not possible to have triangle slices without everything falling apart. Pretty much everything else is always round and cut into triangle slices.

Reactions: KillMoles and Jaded

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
MTG? Nah, magic night is tomorrow...(I think i may be missing an acronym)

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.