Do you floss everyday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Understood. Apologies.
No biggee. It's easy to post too much when we vent about stuff that bothers us, just try to avoid details :wink:

It's okay to share how long a survey takes, or if the requester has been a jerk to deal with or whether the survey contains open-ended (essay) questions - that kind of stuff. So please don't get gun shy about posting helpful info.

Reactions: DerechoSCK and GTR

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
My cat runs away from home for several days once a week for no reason at all. we live in the woods far away from other people, where can he be going, he is a male, hes not fixed. Im thinking about putting a tracker on him and seeing where it leads me.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My cat runs away from home for several days once a week for no reason at all. we live in the woods far away from other people, where can he be going, he is a male, hes not fixed. Im thinking about putting a tracker on him and seeing where it leads me.
find the female cats in your neighborhood, everyone loves pussy (sorry, not sorry)

CloudNine

Reaction score
Title: Survey Research About Social Behaviors | Accept
Requester: Michal Assaf [A1Z0EV6GOCFFNT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.57] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: This survey is designed to look at social interactions in the community and includes several questionnaires and computer tasks evaluating social skills and psychological traits.
Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
30 minutes... would not recommend.

cassius

Reaction score
He's busy with one on every tree branch.

Reactions: GTR and sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I have a cat that is half bobcat. That might give you a rough idea what he could be up to. lol

Reactions: GTR

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
please get him fixed. there are usually local programs to help with the cost if you're poor, contact the town hall.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow someone messed up and left the survey controls on, I think i accidentally ended the survey because there was a close button on the page and i clicked it assuming I had too, It went to another page with admin controls saying your survey is now closed and shows the date and time i clicked on close.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow someone messed up and left the survey controls on, I think i accidentally ended the survey because there was a close button on the page and i clicked it assuming I had too, It went to another page with admin controls saying your survey is now closed and shows the date and time i clicked on close.
should probably contact them

Reactions: masterx1234

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
next time he comes back, you run away into the woods for days and leave him alone, show him how it feels

Status
Not open for further replies.