• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
wait dammit if she joins I'm not gonna be able to shitpost as much because she's my 50 year old neighbor...no one tell her about the maintenance guy debacle.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I want Sonic tots really really badly now for some reason....
:cautious:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I want Sonic tots really really badly now for some reason....
:cautious:
come get me and I'll buy you some tots. I'm getting a cherry vanilla diet dr pepper though.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I've made $15 today. I give up. On another note, though, I just explained mturk and mts to my friend and helped her get her account set up. So she'll probably be in here in a few days when her account gets accepted :)
I have tons of friends and family that say "i wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" I tell them the site to go to and sign up, and tell them sometimes there's a wait list so it might be a second to get approved. I also tell them it takes a lot of time and effort, and not to expect a pile of money. I see them a month later and they say "oh hey, I wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" The cycle repeats. Annoying.

My asshole dad is my favorite. He owns a computer company and is a rich know-it-all. "I looked at that site, Holly. There's no way you actually make money doing that. You need to get a real job." Bitch I haven't lived with you since I was 5, get over yourself, I make it just fine.

Ok rant over, sorry. lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have tons of friends and family that say "i wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" I tell them the site to go to and sign up, and tell them sometimes there's a wait list so it might be a second to get approved. I also tell them it takes a lot of time and effort, and not to expect a pile of money. I see them a month later and they say "oh hey, I wanna do what you do, how do I do it?" The cycle repeats. Annoying.

My asshole dad is my favorite. He owns a computer company and is a rich know-it-all. "I looked at that site, Holly. There's no way you actually make money doing that. You need to get a real job." Bitch I haven't lived with you since I was 5, get over yourself, I make it just fine.

Ok rant over, sorry. lol
oh man, my sister is like that. she's constantly bitching about not having money and asking when I'm going to show her how to do what I do. I've taken my laptop over and tried to show her and she always say's she'll look later. ugh. I've told this friend that she's gonna start off most likely making shit until she gets at least 1000 hits, so I think she's prepared.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
oh man, my sister is like that. she's constantly bitching about not having money and asking when I'm going to show her how to do what I do. I've taken my laptop over and tried to show her and she always say's she'll look later. ugh. I've told this friend that she's gonna start off most likely making shit until she gets at least 1000 hits, so I think she's prepared.
Yeah my sister is constantly saying she's gonna bring her laptop over here and I'm gonna show her how to do it. I ask her if she got approved yet and she said "Oh I haven't signed up yet." This has been going on for 6 months lol.

Your friend will start off better than most, she's got you to show her the ropes :wink:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Identify the Category of a Pin | Accept
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.22] [Pay=4.54] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=4.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.06] [Fast=4.05] [Comm=2.78] [Fair=4.61] [Reviews=96] [ToS=15]
TO2: [Hrly=9.96] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=38%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=3]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1200
Available: 42
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Qualifications: Scammers DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

SIL does this every time I try and teach her.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah my sister is constantly saying she's gonna bring her laptop over here and I'm gonna show her how to do it. I ask her if she got approved yet and she said "Oh I haven't signed up yet." This has been going on for 6 months lol.

Your friend will start off better than most, she's got you to show her the ropes :wink:
that's what I'm hoping lol. I started off on my own and didn't even find mtg until I'd been doing mturk for months. hopefully starting off here and with mts she'll get a good head start.
SIL does this every time I try and teach her.
it's infuriating! :banghead:

Reactions: katarina and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I asked my little sister, she said it meant yes so I already added you to it.

edit: Or I already knew and thought that was a funny response. We'll never know.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
that's what I'm hoping lol. I started off on my own and didn't even find mtg until I'd been doing mturk for months. hopefully starting off here and with mts she'll get a good head start.

it's infuriating! :banghead:
I can't wait to scare her off :D

Reactions: themildone

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research on Advertising ( ~ 10 minutes survey) | Accept
Requester: Denise Falchetti [AU24HLF1E5CG5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.20] [Pay=3.95] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.23] [Fast=3.57] [Comm=2.90] [Fair=2.90] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.56] [Pen=1.25 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=88%] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 100
Description: You will be asked questions on commercials.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
ohhh I gotta make my dad start saying this. I still remember when he discovered emojis on his phone...I was getting random strings of them for days. mostly the poop one.
When MIL figured out emojis she would send me the coffee one every morning when the coffee was ready.

edit: I thought it was cute, idk why.

Status
Not open for further replies.