• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For turking rookies, you may notice that next week is a week when turking absolutely sucks. Many researchers will be off for the week here in the U.S.

For turking veterans, enjoy the beach :D
NICE! I'm going to be away anyhow! Sweet timing!

Reactions: sofaslug

GTR

Reaction score
Are we discussing in general or actual specific golden questions? cause if the second one we should not >.>
not which one but how their instructions are crap and what you think is right is wrong and vice versa, but in reality, nobody can know what they are because one person may choose the same thing you did and not get the golden but you will, makes no sense, also some people are just lucky on them

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your job preferences, your demographics, and your personality, and provide feedback. | Accept
Requester: Nikhil Datta [A1K0HBVXOHSCRC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 6.53
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please complete the linked survey regarding job preferences, your demographics and your personality. At the end of the survey you will be asked for your comments.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo GB
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Opinions about Brands | Accept
Requester: Sigal Segev [A32ED2FQ7JFKMZ] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1200
Description: Give us your opinion about several brands
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: scrmcasey

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
not which one but how their instructions are crap and what you think is right is wrong and vice versa, but in reality, nobody can know what they are because one person may choose the same thing you did and not get the golden but you will, makes no sense, also some people are just lucky on them
It would help if they told you exactly what you did wrong. That would result in people quickly learning what their golden questions were and abusing that though so :\

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't do the hits, it just looked (from a partial bit of the conversation) that you posted a picture that was from a golden question and asked how others would answer it. Just kind of skirting the line there.

Admittedly I did not look past the last couple posts so you probably didn't do that, that's just how it looked jumping in mid conversation.

Reactions: GTR

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What makes me happy is that my house is nice and quiet now..and it'll get even better in a month when a kid goes to college.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Starting the day with 114 bonuses from Cornell LIC :)

62 @ $0.25 = 15.75
52 @ $0.10 = 5.20
Total - $20.95

This sort of makes up for the hour I just spent cleaning smoothie off my computer and everything else on the counter near the Vitamix because I failed to put the lid on. Of course, it wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have such a bad habit of turning it off without turning all the speeds down (so when I turned it on, it came on full speed). What a mess.
you blend near your computer? pretty brave tbh

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20-minute research survey on genetics and genomics knowledge | Accept
Requester: Michael Linderman [A1DVD1F0AHPRCD] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 7200
Description: Genomics knowledge plays a critical role in healthcare, but there is no good way to measure it. Help us develop a new genomics knowledge test by completing this survey of multiple-choice questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.