06/29 - Tasty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
That's interesting to hear.
I'm going on maternity leave soon and I'm going to try to put in a lot more time with it then I do now. I just figured it was too unreliable to get a decent payout from. I would be so nervous to rely on it as my main source of income.
I'm lucky in that I'm the secondary in the house right now, but between writing, AMT and some other sources, I do okay. I have brain problems so some days are better than others, but here I can't get fired for that. Hopefully someday if labor moves well (not maternity style lmao) we'll look at chronic illness the way we look at the weekend now.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.20/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1350
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Do you have a script running like the MTurk Radio Keybinds?
Nope, don't have that script installed or running, I don't use it. These are the scripts I have:

Reactions: Rerun

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Bag stolen out of the mister's truck. It had an external HD in it which contained a lot of files plus all of kid #1's baby pics.
Oh no :(
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Any backups of those files on the computer? :hug:

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.