06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
oh good. i just messaged her threatening the same. why isn't she reversing everyone's rejection? what the hell

Didn't the rejections happen yesterday? Couldn't she still be reviewing?

Reactions: jan

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Be still my unitasker hating heart.... Time to charge up my drill for this weekend and the burger preparation:

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
You must accept the HIT before you can continue. Please close this page, accept the HIT, and try again.

If you have already accepted the HIT there has been a JavaScript error which means you will not be able to continue. Apologies.

PE $0.00 continues.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Verena reversed after I emailed her again with the 'I'll tell the IRB' threat.
What do you think the IRB's stance is on blocking workers? Just curious. Most times I'd rather eat a rejection than piss off a requester.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Slap me for saying this..... but does anyone else have the feeling this is the beginning of the MTruk suckitude that will be this coming July 4th weekend?
I'd already said it'll probably slow down later in the week. Might be decent later on today but I'm not betting on tomorrow (nevermind the weekend)

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Slap me for saying this..... but does anyone else have the feeling this is the beginning of the MTruk suckitude that will be this coming July 4th weekend?

(This opinion does not include any Euro matches, the races at Daytona (Winston Cup is Saturday night at 1900 EST), and Wimbledon...)
Well, I'm kinda freaking out that the year is half over already (!) and no slowdown is welcome but fuck yeah tennis and football. Outside of that, panda and diversify.

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Create unique content (NEWS) 15+ words | PANDA
Requester: globalworkforge [A2RCMN80FDD02G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.54 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 500
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Writer I has been granted

Title: Create unique content (NEWS) 40+ words | PANDA
Requester: globalworkforge [A2RCMN80FDD02G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.54 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 341
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Writer I has been granted

Better than nothing I guess...

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But, I mean don't you think you could give her, idk, some time since she's a human and probably has a lot of things to do as well?
i got the rejection yesterday afternoon and was trying to wait it out. but hearing that she's been reversing some rejections but not all prompted me to message her this morning. she's gotten enough time IMO. she clearly didn't wait very long to mass reject everyone.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

(This opinion does not include any Euro matches, the races at Daytona (Winston Cup is Saturday night at 1900 EST), and Wimbledon...)
As well it should be,the 4th of July is a sacred holiday, not for turking but for eating various meats, drinking in the hot sun and setting off fireworks because I guess that's, that's what the founding fathers would've wanted.

Reactions: BrewMeister

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But, I mean don't you think you could give her, idk, some time since she's a human and probably has a lot of things to do as well?
Kind of irritating that a requester has problems they need to investigate but proactively rejects (because you probably deserved it, but we'll look into it). Was the AA short on that to justify it?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:sleep2:

:knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife::knife:
Rude :disapprove:

Where do you walk in the summer with a kiddo? Treadmill? Outside early? I got taken off activity restriction finally last week + broken fitbit finally replaced so I can stop being a blob :ahhh:
Outside in the early evening a lot. Jaded @Jaded goes nuts though and walks all night so I'm usually up walking laps around my kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.