07/01 - Sunnyland Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I hear that!
We are supposed to do OT right now cause the project deadline is behind. Ok, I'm buying a house and I can use the extra money so I'm game. But, oh wait! Someone had the genius idea to do server maintenance during the day! I've been having to do my dayjob from like 4pm-midnight and weekends and I'm so exhausted. I normally wouldn't even mind working weekends, but my schedule is all sorts of messed up with this bs. We have the worst IT known to man.

Combine that with the sheer amount of stress of negotiating a house offer and I may need to be sedated here soon.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
laptop is working. desktop is not. i don't know what the difference is but will wait. usually an update will come through for both.
I'm on a laptop and mine is not working.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a 10-min receipt transcription and survey task as part of a research study | Accept
Requester: HCI Lab [A28S2SRZA50N0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.94] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=30.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will receive $3 for completing the survey, and a bonus of $0.04 (4 cents) for each receipt you transcribe
Qualifications: narrV1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
about 10 minutes, maybe longer if you do more receipts. includes writing parts.[/td][/tr]

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
laptop is working. desktop is not. i don't know what the difference is but will wait. usually an update will come through for both.
Restarted my laptop and it's working now.

Jerome Henderson

Reaction score
We are supposed to do OT right now cause the project deadline is behind. Ok, I'm buying a house and I can use the extra money so I'm game. But, oh wait! Someone had the genius idea to do server maintenance during the day! I've been having to do my dayjob from like 4pm-midnight and weekends and I'm so exhausted. I normally wouldn't even mind working weekends, but my schedule is all sorts of messed up with this bs. We have the worst IT known to man.

Combine that with the sheer amount of stress of negotiating a house offer and I may need to be sedated here soon.
Geez, you're in need of some r&r...which you probably don't even have time for. Hold for cute gif in attempt to cheer you up...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's very very hard to dose edibles. They take a long time to kick in and they last a long time. Many people start with edibles because it makes sense if you aren't a smoker. I'm glad you had better experiences. I've used cannabis off and on for 25+ years recreationally, but the past 18 months I've been using it as medicine. I've completely eliminated opiods, benzos NSAIDs, and 1 blood pressure medicine from my pill army (it's a lot :hungover: ). For me personally, it's a godsend.
yeah I’ve read a lot of things from people online saying how it’s been great for them medical wise. it’s crazy that it’s still looked down on in some parts of the country and not legal. yet alcohol has been legal for 85 years and can be pretty damn dangerous

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
also where is your avatar from? MarkC @MarkC

Reactions: Kerek

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it really feels like a dick move to pull out the "i'll email your IRB" line when requesters want to be shitty about overturning rejections but some people are real slimy.
Well at least you're not threatening them with a list of their social media accounts and some nudes you stole from the cloud.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it really feels like a dick move to pull out the "i'll email your IRB" line when requesters want to be shitty about overturning rejections but some people are real slimy.
Sometimes threatening to tell Mom is the most efficient way of getting your candy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.