Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did a lot of 5's starting at least 5 hours ago, maybe 7 hours ago. most are already approved. amazon still hasn't made the paid amounts available to transfer to amazon payments. I will check later but I hope there isn't a problem that is causing this.
For whatever reason, 5s pretty much always take about 8 hours to go from "approved" to "paid"

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I'm doing Victor Zhong hits and my brain is starting to unravel trying to make sense out of computer nonsense...

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I also failed the part 2 of the vacation qual. I definitely was overthinking it. This might not be the type of work that fits within my special set of skills.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did this too, made no sense to me, messaged, the response I got had nothing to do with my question, so I messaged again, and got some generic reply that still didn't' my answer my question. I took that as a sign (and the fact that I've got and lost the qual 2x already), to give up.
Well, poop! I'm sorry this happened to you too and even more sorry that dudeguy made it even more confusing with boilerplate email weirdness. I'll let you know if I get a different response or anything, though now I doubt I will. I'm thinking I might just take a light Me Day today instead of full-on turking, fill up my reserves to be ready in case roomie pulls some shiz and the rent thing's not done today (like it should be because I didn't work my ass off for nothing) and to prepare for the loud startling bangs and booms that will start tonight for the holiday and won't stop until probably Wednesday. (Fireworks are pretty but me no likey sound.) Good luck to everybody today and stuff and things. I might be back.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are they 0s AA? Because those kind of HITs do weird stuff like that.
They are like VDX...it says 3 (or 5 I forget) day AA but they approve them in like 15 minutes or so.
Sometimes longer though.
Their shit is just really weird.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Yay! I got the VacationRentalAPI qual too. I love a good puzzle so these are right up my alley. Now, just to make sure I don't screw up enough to lose the qual.
Just incase you dont know, there is no "enough" with him. he will pull your qual on the first mistake.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Title: A Study about Social Attitudes & Behaviors | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: skb [A3RQNTYUK4P7UJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about our perceptions of hospitality.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
How did you access this? I get a page that says "Not Found" when I click on the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.