Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're a magician. Is there a reason you could tell that?
Qualtrics changed their ish recently.
You'll have to do that on all surveys that don't load like that.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, poop! I'm sorry this happened to you too and even more sorry that dudeguy made it even more confusing with boilerplate email weirdness. I'll let you know if I get a different response or anything, though now I doubt I will. I'm thinking I might just take a light Me Day today instead of full-on turking, fill up my reserves to be ready in case roomie pulls some shiz and the rent thing's not done today (like it should be because I didn't work my ass off for nothing) and to prepare for the loud startling bangs and booms that will start tonight for the holiday and won't stop until probably Wednesday. (Fireworks are pretty but me no likey sound.) Good luck to everybody today and stuff and things. I might be back.
:love: Thanks, good luck with the roommate crap, that sounds awful, and I hope you have good earplugs/phones. I am extremely jumpy...funny thing is (well maybe that's the wrong word) the last time i thought I heard a firecracker, (and I about hit the ceiling), it was actually a bear knocking our gas grill over because my cat had scared it. ok that was kind of funny.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, I didn't get the vacation qual either, not even an e-mail telling me I failed. Oh well, there's many other productive things I can do with my time like watch youtube videos about abandoned Disney theme park rides.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [Fast, yes/no] Choose whether two questions should have the same answer. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Victor Zhong [A20RL3VHHH22I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.63/hr] [Pen: 0.18 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be shown a pair of questions. Please choose whether you think they have the same answer.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1199
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Paraphrase GreaterThan 0; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope it is ok for me to post this here, if not let me know and I will delete it.

As some of you may know, PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt is having some tough times right now. I suggested to her last night that she should open a GoFundMe account to try and ease the strain. I know how wonderful everyone on this forum is, so I wanted to make this post letting you know that she started a page. This is the link in case anyone wants to visit the page. Even just leaving a comment with words of encouragement will help. https://www.gofundme.com/PhantomCattReed

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, I didn't get the vacation qual either, not even an e-mail telling me I failed. Oh well, there's many other productive things I can do with my time like watch youtube videos about abandoned Disney theme park rides.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [Fast, yes/no] Choose whether two questions should have the same answer. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Victor Zhong [A20RL3VHHH22I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.63/hr] [Pen: 0.18 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be shown a pair of questions. Please choose whether you think they have the same answer.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1199
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Paraphrase GreaterThan 0; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
I'm sure I've done these before, how do I not have this qual?

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Does this mean I passed? Or is there more?
Thank you for taking the VacationRentalAPI qualification test. We're pleased to welcome you to the VacationRentalAPI Advanced Research Master team.
---------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
My favorites are Disney's River County and Discovery Island in Bay Lake.

Reactions: Pleco

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
You would enjoy the Disney CreepyPastas.

Reactions: scrmcasey and Pleco

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Does this mean I passed? Or is there more?
Thank you for taking the VacationRentalAPI qualification test. We're pleased to welcome you to the VacationRentalAPI Advanced Research Master team.
---------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
you passed.

Reactions: K'Lee and <Gucci>

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My favorites are Disney's River County and Discovery Island in Bay Lake.
River Country is strange in that it still hasn't been torn down and you can actually see parts of it without having to trespass into any unauthorized areas. They just left it there to rot, just like with Discovery Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.