07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanna! Inside my house. In a fireplace. But I am SO HELLA NOT carrying in firewood with a SPIDER on it. Never. Ever. Ain't gunna happen. At all. I have literally cried when I opened my firewood bin to get wood and saw a fat spider inside the bin.

I so seriously need to be married or get a bf who will scare spiders for me.
Make sure you ask them about that before you get too attached. I thought fiance would kill spiders for me and that has not worked out so far. I end up killing them all and dying a little in the process.

jan

Reaction score
I wanna! Inside my house. In a fireplace. But I am SO HELLA NOT carrying in firewood with a SPIDER on it. Never. Ever. Ain't gunna happen. At all. I have literally cried when I opened my firewood bin to get wood and saw a fat spider inside the bin.

I so seriously need to be married or get a bf who will scare spiders for me.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I try to get my kids to kill the spiders but they are pussies. So I have to suck it up and kill them myself or the spider will crawl on me at night and eat me. I cry before I grab the poison because I hate to be the one to kill them. I'll never figure out what kids are good for if they cant kill a spider for their mom.

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: FRSMichael

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
what do you do for the linds when there is no length. It says put -- but the hit wont submit when you do that

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I try to get my kids to kill the spiders but they are pussies. So I have to suck it up and kill them myself or the spider will crawl on me at night and eat me. I cry before I grab the poison because I hate to be the one to kill them. I'll never figure out what kids are good for if they cant kill a spider for their mom.
Word.

I had kids to kill spiders and all but one of mine are bigger wussies than me.

Reactions: MindNumbing and jan

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you ask them about that before you get too attached. I thought fiance would kill spiders for me and that has not worked out so far. I end up killing them all and dying a little in the process.
It's my litmus test.

Don't kill a spider? I don't put out. Therefore, we are not a couple.

Reactions: Jaded

jan

Reaction score
How about firewood tongs??

Reactions: tricker

jan

Reaction score
add about 5 feet to them and I'm good!
There are some longer versions out there (I just trusted this name). (Not quite five feet - but about 3 :).

I always grew up thinking spiders were good...........so, IDK. I've never been scared of them. I'm not fond of snakes or alligators, of course, but I don't hang with them :wink:.
:spider:

Reactions: tricker and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There are some longer versions out there (I just trusted this name). (Not quite five feet - but about 3 :).

I always grew up thinking spiders were good...........so, IDK. I've never been scared of them. I'm not fond of snakes or alligators, of course, but I don't hang with them :wink:.
:instigator:

Reactions: jan

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I know logically I shouldn't nearly fall over dead from fright every time I see them but..like that logic doesn't work when the creepy little fuckers are right there.

Reactions: togar

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
I don't understand these linds. is it asking for the str or the fin? and what about the ones that are like 6-1? what am I supposed to enter there?
instructions use finish so I would assume they want that. 6 is finish position 1 is lengths, fraction would be right after the length if present

Status
Not open for further replies.