07/02 - Stuart Little Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
what do you do for the linds when there is no length. It says put -- but the hit wont submit when you do that
I did one, saw that and messaged him as did other people talking about it next door. Not doing anymore myself but it's probably safe.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't understand these linds. is it asking for the str or the fin? and what about the ones that are like 6-1? what am I supposed to enter there?
From the example, the 'fin' which is the finish position and then by how many lengths, which can include a fraction. So 6-1 under 'fin' would be 6 for finish position, and 1 for length, and put -- for fraction since there is none. (which i forgot in my first submission). The finish position seems to be in order 1-10 and is a pain to use the drop down thing, and seems pointless, but maybe some are different. I just felt like whining :)

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
I did one, saw that and messaged him as did other people talking about it next door. Not doing anymore myself but it's probably safe.
yea I messaged him so we will see, I've done a few putting in 0 but I don't want to go all out on em

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From the example, the 'fin' which is the finish position and then by how many lengths, which can include a fraction. So 6-1 under 'fin' would be 6 for finish position, and 1 for length, and put -- for fraction since there is none. (which i forgot in my first submission). The finish position seems to be in order 1-10 and is a pain to use the drop down thing, and seems pointless, but maybe some are different. I just felt like whining :)
well, you don't need to use the dropdown menu. when you're in it, you can type the number you want.
for the rest, by the information you provided, I don't know what you're talking about. I returned the hit, because I obviously have no idea (like always) what I'm talking about.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks.
I want to learn this. But cuts into my turking time. but if I'm faster I could earn more money. But what if I don't figure it out. and oh nvm...just glad some people do this and share!
:smuggrin:

That's why it's good to learn on slow days when you aren't missing anything anyway

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
well, you don't need to use the dropdown menu. when you're in it, you can type the number you want.
for the rest, by the information you provided, I don't know what you're talking about. I returned the hit, because I obviously have no idea (like always) what I'm talking about.
haha...oh yeah i did some that way. I don't explain well, but his example is probably a better....example.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
That's why it's good to learn on slow days when you aren't missing anything anyway
Good point. I keep telling myself that, nothing going on...learn something, look around for quals, and apply places, sometimes I don't really listen to myself too well.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
haha...oh yeah i did some that way. I don't explain well, but his example is probably a better....example.
I didn't understand the example. I'm just not worrying about it. other people can have it, it's beyond me. but thank you for trying to help

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
There are some longer versions out there (I just trusted this name). (Not quite five feet - but about 3 :).

I always grew up thinking spiders were good...........so, IDK. I've never been scared of them. I'm not fond of snakes or alligators, of course, but I don't hang with them :wink:.
:spider:
Most spiders are good.

But in my hood we have a lot of the "not good" spiders. shudder.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.