07/03 - Sausage Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I've heard they treat employees very well. Maybe I should get a job there as the person checking receipts.
I was a little off. It is $14/hour

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I've heard they treat employees very well. Maybe I should get a job there as the person checking receipts.
It is tough to get a job there. They have very little turnover.

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on new technologies (4 minutes, 40 cents)(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AFW Research 2 [A1TZW44LSIZIF4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us your attitudes about new tech (4 mins, 40 cents)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [-1953074093-15719] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

jan

Reaction score
Dd is cooking dinner (mac-and-cheese).
I smell smoke,
but she says: Don't worry. It's going to be okay..................................:bolt:

Reactions: Pleco and Vanyanka

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco is going to be devastated he missed it.
I was trying to do right by my fish by changing their water since they piss and shit on it all week, and the snails just leave eggs all over the place and the shrimp just keep multiplying, that water is so filthy.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was trying to do right by my fish by changing their water since they piss and shit on it all week, and the snails just leave eggs all over the place and the shrimp just keep multiplying, that water is so filthy.
I appreciate the graphic description. You could have just said you were changing the water out.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I appreciate the graphic description. You could have just said you were changing the water out.
I apologize, I forgot I was talking to the classiest girl in the entire forum.

Reactions: Shuten Doge

cassius

Reaction score
I need to look it up because I forget where I saw it, but I read recently that it is not really legal for then to check receipts as that is your property as is what you just purchased. You got through the check out and all the cameras and other security that there is no reason to have that person there checking receipts. Grab someone is they actually have something hid on their way out the door maybe but not to check receipts.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I need to look it up because I forget where I saw it, but I read recently that it is not really legal for then to check receipts as that is your property as is what you just purchased. You got through the check out and all the cameras and other security that there is no reason to have that person there checking receipts. Grab someone is they actually have something hid on their way out the door maybe but not to check receipts.
that's true but they immediately revoke your membership if you do that, it's in the contract

Reactions: catnapped and Pleco

cassius

Reaction score
that's true but they immediately revoke your membership if you do that, it's in the contract
Guess that's why I don't belong to those places. Many moons ago before debit cards and people wrote those things called checks, they always wanted a SS number. That's absolutely illegal. You never give that to anyone except employment and those gov'mt things. I found a magazine article that explained why it was illegal, why one ought not to do give out their number and made copies of it as people where I worked were complaining. I showed it to the clerk when they asked for my number and everyone else starting showing the article too. Soon that little piece of dirty work stopped.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Costco is scary.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.