• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I used to have a laptop that was even slower than yours:eek:
So, I know. Even typing out responses on the forum............was........................so..............................................-----slow. I would type and then a few minutes later the letters would appear, one-at-a-time.
It was unreal. So, to use language that :grandma: should NEVER use, I feel you :blep::bolt:
YES! It's going to give me heart failure I swear. I used to come on around 4am my time, make an easy $5-6 before I was really awake...but since my dog killed the connection on my GOOD laptop, I've only been making about a dollar and some change in that same amount of time, doing the same exact hits, with all the same tools that I had on my good laptop.

The good news is, someone on here saw my post the day it all happened, we chatted, and they will be kind enough to fix my good laptop for me, which will cost me less than having the manufacturer do it, or some local "tech" to come out and overcharge me, it's just that it happened right in the middle of a whole bunch of other stuff happening all at the same time. So getting my GOOD laptop fixed is taking longer than I'd like because I have to get other stuff done first. I'm about to go see how much someone will give me for plasma and how often I can go, that's how much I'm over how slow this thing is....while still being very grateful that I have it because not having any access to online would probably kill me.

Reactions: jan

Bokamo

Reaction score
I've managed to catch ONE survey today, out of the tons posted. I suck man.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bof of us have a qual :D

Reactions: Liz

Carolinec

Reaction score
Just an FYI, it looks like this requester blocks to prevent retakes. I will send them an email.

The Requester (Carlota Batres) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
There are a variety of reasons for Requesters to prevent particular Workers from completing their HITs.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Motivation comes from the cycle of pizza. I turk so I can pizza. I pizza so I can turk.
Food is always a good motivator. I love food. If someone said they would make me an amazing lunch for meeting my daily I guarantee I'd always hit it lol.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Motivation comes from the cycle of pizza. I turk so I can pizza. I pizza so I can turk.
Pizza is the food of the gods.

The Titan Prometheus stole it from the peaks of Mount Olympus and gave it to mankind.

Reactions: loki3404

cassius

Reaction score
I know where there is a transcription HIT for 2 bucks for 16, yes 16 minutes. His HIts have been sitting there for about 24 hours and not moving. I wonder why he even bothered to put them up.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm motivated by the money the HITs pay, relative to the time they take to complete.
That works too :thumbup: imo more than food

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.