Status
Not open for further replies.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody have a link for research tasks qual hit? Thanks

Reaction score
Title: Mark all correct answers to the given question based on the image and previous conversation. | Accept
Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.74] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.31] [Comm=4.19] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=245] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.06] [Pen=1.06 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 717
Description: Mark all correct answers to the given question based on the image and previous conversation.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; v_2-Qualified Workers EqualTo 40; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
nevermind. the two I just tried had answers that you cannot tell from the image (temperature of an item in an empty room), so while there were answers that could potentially work, I didn't know if those potential answers were the correct answers.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
question:

what android app can record your screen, similar to the userbob uploads?

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Hey folks, what's up? Question for you guys. Which do you like better, MTS or PC? And does anyone run both at the same time?

Reactions: <Gucci>

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey folks, what's up? Question for you guys. Which do you like better, MTS or PC? And does anyone run both at the same time?
I use MTS for HIT Finder and also PC. One to find things and one to search for things that I find or others here tell me about. Works great for me but I'm rather new to it all compared to many here.

ETA: I also like some of the other features of MTS... :)

Last edited:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I use MTS for HIT Finder and also PC. One to find things and one to search for things that I find or others here tell me about. Works great for me but I'm rather new to it all compared to many here.
I'm trying to use both and it doesn't seem like PC wants to work when MTS is running. I mean it will for a bit. Or I should PC helper doesn't seem to want to work at the same time as MTS. I want to use PC because it will auto-accept HITs from a requester. So a requester has a $15 HIT I'm trying to catch but HIT catcher doesn't seem to be grabbing it I want to use PC to auto accept it. But I can't seem to get it to work. I'm pretty new at this too. I was MTurking hard without any tools for like a month and figured out how to use MTS and it's like a breath of fresh air. twice the money for half the effort.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to use both and it doesn't seem like PC wants to work when MTS is running. I mean it will for a bit. Or I should PC helper doesn't seem to want to work at the same time as MTS. I want to use PC because it will auto-accept HITs from a requester. So a requester has a $15 HIT I'm trying to catch but HIT catcher doesn't seem to be grabbing it I want to use PC to auto accept it. But I can't seem to get it to work. I'm pretty new at this too. I was MTurking hard without any tools for like a month and figured out how to use MTS and it's like a breath of fresh air. twice the money for half the effort.
keep in mind, when you do a requester search, instead of a specific HIT search, it's actually doing two things.
1. it's looking for hits by that requester (that fit other criteria you set, like price)
2. then it's attempting to preview that same task, before accepting it.

you don't know the specific groupID of the task you're trying to catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.