Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: How do you flirt? (25 min. survey) - [HETEROSEXUAL WOMEN ONLY] | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Carin Perilloux [A1UNEX588PQDOG] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: The purpose of this study is to determine how people flirt across a variety of situations. This particular HIT is open to US women of at least 18 years of age with a HIT approval rating of 90% who speak English as their primary language.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
aww yeah lady flirting now

Reactions: themildone

charlie

Reaction score
already a better start than yesterday. $5.90 PE. I'll take that.

Reactions: Binxybaby

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute survey on genetics and genomics knowledge | PANDA
Requester: Michael Linderman [A1DVD1F0AHPRCD] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Genomics knowledge plays a critical role in healthcare, yet there is no effective tool for measuring genomics knowledge. Help us develop a new genomics knowledge measure by completing a 15-minute survey of multiple-choice questions.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70; Location is US;

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I think 'Millennial' is more a state of mind than an actual age.

My wife is 31, paid off her college by working 60 hour weeks, and has had the same job for 10 years. No mortgage or debt.

Her best friend is 31, just bought a house last year and lives in the basement of the house because she feels safe there because it's where she stayed at in her parents house until she was 30. She makes $52,000 a year and is broke because she eats out at Applebees 5 nights a week and is behind on student loan debt because after getting her teaching degree she then went back for a degree in liberal arts.

Even though they are the same age my wife will punch anyone who calls her a millennial. Her friend will run to her safe space and focus on her breathing for 10 minutes if you confront her about it.
They call it "Rock Star Syndrome" when people buy a large house and end up living in a small room on the 1st floor. I have a huge tri-level but live in my ManCave on a couch on the very bottom level. I only go upstairs if I have to reset something in the server room

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rental experiment(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Samuel Gershman [A1NLXULMPXG1OY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.22] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 62] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.14/hr] [Pen: 0.33 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 89% of 9] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Read a story and make a choice about different products. $0.85 for 2-5 minutes
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: Exc: [-71885825-49636] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Seriously, I apologize if my comments earlier offended anyone. It was an attempt at sarcasm/satire that failed miserably.

Personally, I feel that when people criticize the next generation they are unwittingly insulting themselves because it implies that their own generation failed to properly raise the next generation.

Every generation has their heroes and their assholes. If you see someone struggle in some way and you don't then help them fix it. Simple as that.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seriously, I apologize if my comments earlier offended anyone. It was an attempt at sarcasm/satire that failed miserably.

Personally, I feel that when people criticize the next generation they are unwittingly insulting themselves because it implies that their own generation failed to properly raise the next generation.

Every generation has their heroes and their assholes. If you see someone struggle in some way and you don't then help them fix it. Simple as that.
I don't understand things in the morning. Or anytime, really. :p

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I went and got a Starbucks frap. Horrible traffic. One thing I don't miss about having a in person job. The commute. Certain things I do miss though. I'm rambling. Not fully motivated yet today
I would love to work at home. I cant wait for my maternity leave :LOL: I'm tired of driving to work, my commute isn't even that bad, I just hate driving lol
A frap sounds amazing right now, Starbucks should deliver. Hell everywhere should just deliver :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.