07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 09, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 658

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 703
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $5.05
- HIT reward earned: $70.52
- Total Amount earned this week: $75.57

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Creeping out of the shadows of lurkerdom to say HAPPY ANNISCHMERSARY, MTC! :D

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I finally got moved and am still getting this apartment in order and trying to keep up with turkmonies (while also putting in apps for "normal people jobs"). I'm off to have coffee with an old friend, but I hope everyone has an amazing day! :D

PS.. Jaded @Jaded look at the THING I found in a Zoltar today! Thinking about secretly buying one of the Weeping Angel cutouts and hiding it in my roomie's closet, for the giggles. Mwahahahahaaa!

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 09, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2,614

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 2,422
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $10.92
- HIT reward earned: $295.29
- Total Amount earned this week: $306.21

Not bad for my second week back.

jan

Reaction score
I'm not certain is this is the correct info... This is the crazy panda timer settings.
Would it be bad that I'm running other pandas in tandem with the Zoltar ones?

All the timers are measured in Milliseconds except for one.
1000 Milliseconds is equal to 1 second.
Click on numbers to edit.
Cycle Timer1: 980
Cycle Timer2: 1400
Cycle Timer3: 2100
GoHam Cycle Timer: 700
Default GoHam Delay Timer (seconds): 20
Check Queue Timer Every: 40000
Advanced Options:
Cycle Increase Button: 10
Cycle Decrease Button: 10
Cycle Add Time Button: 650
Cycle Auto Slowdown Increase: 10
maybe I'm missing something, but if you are running several panda's - aren't you just getting PRE's??
I can't run other pandas when I'm really trying hard for one hit (1 second panda).
I can (this is just my computer) run a 2 second and a 4 second panda - with few PRE's - so I do that, too, sometimes.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Creeping out of the shadows of lurkerdom to say HAPPY ANNISCHMERSARY, MTC! :D

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I finally got moved and am still getting this apartment in order and trying to keep up with turkmonies (while also putting in apps for "normal people jobs"). I'm off to have coffee with an old friend, but I hope everyone has an amazing day! :D

PS.. Jaded @Jaded look at the THING I found in a Zoltar today! Thinking about secretly buying one of the Weeping Angel cutouts and hiding it in my roomie's closet, for the giggles. Mwahahahahaaa!

OMG those are awesome.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG. Thanks for killing my Mtruk Earnings. Goodbye money, Good Morning Amy Pond! :sneaky:

Reactions: minkyboodle

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe I'm missing something, but if you are running several panda's - aren't you just getting PRE's??
I can't run other pandas when I'm really trying hard for one hit (1 second panda).
I can (this is just my computer) run a 2 second and a 4 second panda - with few PRE's - so I do that, too, sometimes.
Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs would be better qualified to answer this, since it's his script

Reactions: jan

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm assuming that in the midst of all of the fine tuning of refresh rate and number of PANDAs running, having a sucky internet connection certainly doesn't help with Zoltars.

I typically nab only 65-90 and never have a full queue since I'm able to complete them pretty quickly. I think I'm running at 11Mb/sec up and 0.8Mb/sec down... and I'm guess that my latency/ping/etc sucks too :(

Last edited:

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
I know, right?! I may not be able to get ALL of the cutouts, but I strive to at least own one of every mask.
If I found the weeping angel in my closet I would stroke out.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
With panda crazy script you don't have to worry about setting timers for each panda. It will collect at the fastest timer that it can before getting pre's so just need one panda collecting it.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
With panda crazy script you don't have to worry about setting timers for each panda. It will collect at the fastest timer that it can before getting pre's so just need one panda collecting it.
I think Nytmair @Nytmair said they were running your script with OTHER panda's?
(not sure, though :)

overlordror

Reaction score
How do people catch so many Zoltars at once? I see people saying they catch 60 to 90 a day, I'm lucky if I manage one. What's the secret? :S

Reactions: exdotish

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Nytmair @Nytmair said they were running your script with OTHER panda's?
(not sure, though :)
I'm super new at this so still trying to figure it all out.

I have all these running all the time in hopes of grabbing anything. Is that ok to do? Or should I be running fewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.