07/10 - Wish Wednesday!

Do you like the new requester information on MTurk?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I want to paint my entire house. It's an odd tannishpinkpeach color. Boyfriend says it's tan. But it's very peachy. I hate it.
What would HOA say about this ?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Are the PC helper buttons missing from the requester pages on MTurk for anyone else? Did the new info break that?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Are the PC helper buttons missing from the requester pages on MTurk for anyone else? Did the new info break that?
If it's these ones then they're there for me.

PandaThief

Reaction score
oh not the outside. the outside is red brick. also eff HOAs i will try to never live in one lol
lol i was wondering, yea eff em but these days you can't really get a nice or newly built home without an HOA. Knock on wood mines doest cost too much and they mostly stay out of my business

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
lol i was wondering, yea eff em but these days you can't really get a nice or newly built one without an HOA. Knock on wood mines doest cost too much and they mostly stay out of my business

i want to live in the middle of nowhere plz and thank you. lol. i'ma country girl

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
lol i was wondering, yea eff em but these days you can't really get a nice or newly built home without an HOA. Knock on wood mines doest cost too much and they mostly stay out of my business

i also don't really like "nice" or "newer houses" lol plus those here go for like $400-700k here and that will not happen in my life

Reactions: JenniLeigh

PandaThief

Reaction score
i also don't really like "nice" or "newer houses" lol plus those here go for like $400-700k here and that will not happen in my life
kinda sucks how housing prices have just skyrocketed and wages have pretty much stalled. i love the country too but my family would never follow me to the backwoods

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wait what requester info?

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.