07/11 - Mamba Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm getting Moon. Depends on version exclusives... but I think the moon legendary is stronger.
i dunno what im getting, the girl (i really need to just start calling her kailey, my autocorrect seems to fill that in so much faster) and i made up and buried our hatchets yesterday and shes trying to convince me to play P: X/Y with her. im like i dont even have a DS....wait...yeah i do (i got a bunch of repairable ones in a massive ebay lot) and shes like omgomgomgomg, you NEED to play with me, ill even send you good Pokemon so we can battle

...again...what monster have I created?

Katiee

Contributor
Reaction score
Theres 3 teams.

Red - Valor

Blue - Mystic

Yellow - Instinct

You fight over the gyms to control them. If its an enemy teams color you battle the pokemon in there with your own and if you win you take it over. If its a gym from your own team you can bolster it with one of your pokemon and make it harder for other teams to take it.

The people could be there or they could be elsewhere, its not really required.

If you have a pokemon at a gym, every X hours you get free pokecoins and other items.
It hasn't told me to join a team. But then again, I can't play it outside of my house right now. Lost my phone and am supposed to have a new one with 2-day shipping that seems to a be a lie. Curses.

Reactions: nikicollazo

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
It hasn't told me to join a team. But then again, I can't play it outside of my house right now. Lost my phone and am supposed to have a new one with 2-day shipping that seems to a be a lie. Curses.

Red = Fire and blood and punching stuff in the face while conquering the weak an feeble.

Blue = Gluten free hippy mystic...whatever, they are the weak and feeble so Red has somebody to conquer.

Yellow = Again nobody really cares about yellow somebody wasn't watching the door and the kid that was licking the widows got in.

cassius

Reaction score
It's been known for many years that animals can reason. Many of them use tools, groom each other, check for parasites and other social activities. Crows have even been shown to employ deception after perpetrating theft on one another. Koko the gorilla has learned to honestly communicate with over 1000 words in sign language... and even lied by blaming her pet kitten for ripping a sink out of a wall.
Yes, I've known too. I've watched cats for years and have been amazed by some of the things they do. I don't think I've told this story - Had a mother cat once who wanted to move in and have her kittens in our home. So she did. She had 4 and one quickly found a home so we had one bro and two sissies. The male was stupid, I mean really stupid, mentally challenged. He was a sweet baby but needed help. I noticed Mom cat would take him, she would call him to her and she would groom him and do that talking thing they do. If he cried out she would be right at his side for anything. As the others got older, she ignored them more, but this one everything he needed, she was there. Then I noticed the kitten was brightening mentally as Mom paid more attention to him. He literally got smarter right before my eyes. Internet was available enough that I looked it up. Yep, there had been tests. The more time and attention a mother cat gives an offspring like that, it's DNA changes and the kitten becomes brighter. Nurture over nature in the animal kingdom. Now she had the time for that since we took her off the streets. It might of been different if they were born outside. This cat also paid attention to anything I brought in for the kittens to play with. I got a mini condo for them when they were old enough to learn climbing. She was on top of that thing as soon as I brought it in and it was only after she inspected it completely that she allowed her kittens in to climb it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay.. Hit Monitor seems to suck. I put the ID of globalworkforge in and nothing comes up, I put the hit title in and nothing comes up. I put A9 as a search, nothing. I type in Endor and get to hits with endorser in the title. Am I missing something here or is HM just that bad?
Are any of those things up right now? HM is awesome when you use it correctly.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
You can absolutely play without a phone.
Bluestacks + GPS Spoofer = Pokemon Master

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
You have to be level 5 and go to a gym. You get to choose your team then.

Blue has the memes. I'd join if you can play with people you know around you. I only joined blue because most of my frat went blue because thats one of your frat colors.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Are any of those things up right now? HM is awesome when you use it correctly.
Globalworkforge has some stuff up.. So does A9. I'm not sure what the issue is. I've done requester IDs, their Names, Hit Titles... Something isn't right.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Globalworkforge has some stuff up.. So does A9. I'm not sure what the issue is. I've done requester IDs, their Names, Hit Titles... Something isn't right.
HM usually only searches the first 2 or 3 pages. It has to be recently added.

Try adding Scoutit

Reactions: Not A Robot
Status
Not open for further replies.