07/11 - Mamba Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
i dunno what im getting, the girl (i really need to just start calling her kailey, my autocorrect seems to fill that in so much faster) and i made up and buried our hatchets yesterday and shes trying to convince me to play P: X/Y with her. im like i dont even have a DS....wait...yeah i do (i got a bunch of repairable ones in a massive ebay lot) and shes like omgomgomgomg, you NEED to play with me, ill even send you good Pokemon so we can battle

...again...what monster have I created?
Legendaries are a choice between Psychic/Steel or Psychic/Ghost. I love ghosts. Psychic pokemon. Then electric after that so this generation is a dream come true.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Globalworkforge has some stuff up.. So does A9. I'm not sure what the issue is. I've done requester IDs, their Names, Hit Titles... Something isn't right.
Did you have A9 and Globalworkforge in your hit monitor when they FIRST posted?

HIT monitor watches the newest posted screen, if it's already up when you add them it's not going to work. If you want more results up the results per page drop down box (on mturk itself not HM)

Last edited:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay.. Hit Monitor seems to suck. I put the ID of globalworkforge in and nothing comes up, I put the hit title in and nothing comes up. I put A9 as a search, nothing. I type in Endor and get to hits with endorser in the title. Am I missing something here or is HM just that bad?
I don't use it. It doesn't do anything for me that running 2 HS windows (one batch, one survey) doesn't and it's constantly dinging for things that I don't actually want because they contain the same text string.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
That's why you would use the req ID in those circumstances.

But still preferences, yo and whatnot I guess.
Yea, it's just preferences. I know people love it, and I can see how it would be helpful if you're not sitting at your computer but you want to know if a requester posts. Personally I just don't use it.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
HM usually only searches the first 2 or 3 pages. It has to be recently added.

Try adding Scoutit
Did you have A9 and Globalworkforge in your hit monitor when they FIRST posted?

HIT monitor watches the newest posted screen, if it's already up when you add them it's not going to work. If you want more results up the results per page drop down box (on mturk itself not HM)
Okay, that's it. Sorry makers of HitMonitor I am a dummy.

Reactions: Squatty

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Marco's pizza near them? Every time I come to my hometown I get it because I think its better than the chains in the small town I live in.

CloudNine

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Marco's pizza near them? Every time I come to my hometown I get it because I think its better than the chains in the small town I live in.
Got one right next to my house, never tried it though.

Azazael

Reaction score
You can absolutely play without a phone.
Bluestacks + GPS Spoofer = Pokemon Master
interesting...what are the chances of being banned for that? im curious cause i have some pokemon here i can see that are in a neighbors yard that i would *NEVER* go near ( a lot of unfriendly dogs) and i think there are 3 pokemon right there that i would love to catch

Legendaries are a choice between Psychic/Steel or Psychic/Ghost. I love ghosts. Psychic pokemon. Then electric after that so this generation is a dream come true.
*makes over the head gesture*
im Poke-stupid (or as Kailey calls it, Poke-challenged)
all i know is when she asked me my playstyle for stuff i laughed and shes like oh wait...you are brute force/overpower/overtake and sighed at me

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
*makes over the head gesture*
im Poke-stupid (or as Kailey calls it, Poke-challenged)
all i know is when she asked me my playstyle for stuff i laughed and shes like oh wait...you are brute force/overpower/overtake and sighed at me
ROFL. Good kid.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
HIT Monitor is great when you're not actively turking or don't have HIT scraper running. I think it's pretty useful if you're doing stuff around the house and want to know when your good stuff posts that you otherwise would have missed.

Last edited:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 17 minute Employee Stress Survey
Requester: Russell.Matthews [AN3VRTTRYD3D6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 3.45 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.72 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.94 Fairness
★★★★ 4.21 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 79 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is an academic survey. Five eligibility questions will be presented at the start of the HIT to ensure you are qualified to participate in this study.
Time: 58 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Past has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Reactions: exdotish

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
interesting...what are the chances of being banned for that? im curious cause i have some pokemon here i can see that are in a neighbors yard that i would *NEVER* go near ( a lot of unfriendly dogs) and i think there are 3 pokemon right there that i would love to catch
As long as you aren't jumping all over the country you should be fine. A couple people on reddit have reported being soft banned, which only lasts for like 2 hours. Then they could play again. I've been doing it for 2 days and haven't gotten banned yet, so IDK

Azazael

Reaction score
yes have one not that far away, its pretty good, just out of delivery range here so if im in the area and want pizza i get it. otherwise i tend to make my own pizza or just get lazy and use my breadmaker and make pizza bread.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
HIT Monitor is great, when you're not actively turking or don't have HIT scraper running. I think it's pretty useful if you're doing stuff around the house and want to know when your good stuff posts that you otherwise would have missed.
Yeah thats when I use it.

I want to be shouted at even if its 3. a.m. if something nice drops.

Reactions: Azazael and kryss

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
"Our records indicate..."
"Sorry, but it looks like you've..."
"You are ineligible..."
"You've completed the maximum..."

and to top it off ..... *borked*

:headwall:

Azazael

Reaction score
As long as you aren't jumping all over the country you should be fine. A couple people on reddit have reported being soft banned, which only lasts for like 2 hours. Then they could play again. I've been doing it for 2 days and haven't gotten banned yet, so IDK
yeah tbh i would just wanna use it around my neighborhood (and the one pokestop near me in the middle of a freaking highway *facepalm*)
so if you use it, it uses your actual playstore/google log in and everything? if im asking too much, pm me? i dont wanna clutter up the thread too much with P:Go stuff

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Longitudinal U.S. Election Psychology Study (Wave 1)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ECQIPS at Michigan [A1X5MK7DE62ZUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.92 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is the first wave of a multi-wave election study which will take place between July 2016 and January 2017. Please only participate if you are a U.S. citizen, registered to vote, and are willing to participate in several follow-up surveys over the next 6 months.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [16327-15738] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75;Location is one of: US
'bout 15min

Status
Not open for further replies.