07/11 - Mamba Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordror

Reaction score
Curious to hear from people who have been turking for a while now, do you still do those penny hits that pop up in batches as filler? I'm talking about MyLikes, Venue Quality, Ortiz, and a few others I've found.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just found out Tim Duncan retired. The good thing about the week starting off in the most depressing way possible is that there's nowhere to go from here but up.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Curious to hear from people who have been turking for a while now, do you still do those penny hits that pop up in batches as filler? I'm talking about MyLikes, Venue Quality, Ortiz, and a few others I've found.
yea, from time to time, not everyday

weakman

Reaction score
Not the experience ones only because you're only allowed to do 3800 hits.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Like others have said not all the time though. Did 190 of the Ortiz today.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Once I hit 10k approved I stopped. I will do them sometimes if it is slow.

weakman

Reaction score
I have a question, is it normal for you experience users who create scripts for batches to never use the script again because the batches never appear?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
After 10K I stopped doing them for the most part. Sometimes I will if a batch is up and I need mindless work. but I almost never panda the ones that pop up periodically throughout the day.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I have a question, is it normal for you experience users who create scripts for batches to never use the script again because the batches never appear?
Yes, all the time. Though, I always keep them around because you never know when something might pop up that you can easily adapt an old script to, or those original HITs might even show up again some time down the road.

Reactions: Jaded

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $86.64 in 6 hours of work.

While this would normally qualify as a good day, I just sat on my balls.
Today sucks.

weakman

Reaction score
Yes, all the time. Though, I always keep them around because you never know when something might pop up that you can easily adapt an old script to, or those original HITs might even show up again some time down the road.
Good, I don't want to feel like the only one.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
its all about time vs money. so none of those work for me. it I do a penny batch, it has to be 1 click, and there has to be a large batch of them at once.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.