07/11 - Mamba Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weakman

Reaction score
Does anyone know why they limit users to only 3800 hits?

overlordror

Reaction score
its all about time vs money. so none of those work for me. it I do a penny batch, it has to be 1 click, and there has to be a large batch of them at once.
Right, but some of them are like that, they're just mind numbing. MyLikes is interesting because I'm not the type of person to be offended by nudity, so it's like Russian roulette of whether I'm going to see a nude person or not. Ortiz is so simple by my estimates if you work quickly you can make about $9 an hour doing them, if you can stand the tedium.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Right, but some of them are like that, they're just mind numbing. MyLikes is interesting because I'm not the type of person to be offended by nudity, so it's like Russian roulette of whether I'm going to see a nude person or not. Ortiz is so simple by my estimates if you work quickly you can make about $9 an hour doing them, if you can stand the tedium.
i dont remember what the ortiz hits are my bad about that

but from my experience with mylikes, they put all of their one cent hits separate from each other and NOT in batch form... makes it not worth it for a penny for me because of the time between completing hits

Reactions: Deleted member 481

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Very funny. I don't understand what happened.
I personally quit using turkmaster and replaced it with hitmonitor. some people disagree with me, but I've never looked back. Turkmaster caused me too many page request errors

Status
Not open for further replies.