07/11 - Tropical Thursday!

What type of headphones do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatJersey

Reaction score
i’m honestly shocked that another team took on Chris Paul’s contract. no idea what OKC is doing
It's obviously not done yet. Paul won't play on a rebuilding team. I read they couldn't find a third team, so okc will move Paul on their own.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's obviously not done yet. Paul won't play on a rebuilding team. I read they couldn't find a third team, so okc will move Paul on their own.
that makes sense. okc will probably move him to a contender

Reactions: DatJersey

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
that makes sense. okc will probably move him to a contender
Yeah, usually a team will pick up someone and then let them go somewhere else. Quiet a few trades this offseason have done that.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy also, I don't know about the Russel Westbrook thing. I read something recently from KDs manager that said people don't like playing with Westbrook. Something about his attitude or the fact he is more concerned with stats than being a team player. Honestly, I don't think it will make much a difference, because Chris Paul was pretty good anyway and he had a lot of intangible things like maturity and he was a good play maker and smart and you lose that when bringing in Westbrook who is just a good athlete.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy also, I don't know about the Russel Westbrook thing. I read something recently from KDs manager that said people don't like playing with Westbrook. Something about his attitude or the fact he is more concerned with stats than being a team player. Honestly, I don't think it will make much a difference, because Chris Paul was pretty good anyway and he had a lot of intangible things like maturity and he was a good play maker and smart and you lose that when bringing in Westbrook who is just a good athlete.
People don’t like playing with Harden either, so it works out.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think Westbrook is better than Paul by a smidge. Plus a tad younger. I don’t think the Rockets win the title but I’m just happy to see a little change

plus...

Harden and Westbrook’s outfits before and after the game

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Westbrook's ankles in the playoffs > CP3's ankles in the playoffs. Houston won that trade.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Westbrook's ankles in the playoffs > CP3's ankles in the playoffs. Houston won that trade.
plus westbrook and harden are actually friends it seems. a lot of beef it sounded like between Paul and Harden late this past season

Reactions: turkleton

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Your gif making skills are on point.
:D I had to make the scene first with my 3D model and all of her things... and then use animation tools (Yay for walk presets) and save it as an .avi movie. Then I just had to convert what I made to a gif and add some text. I used Photoshop for that part.

Reactions: mboone73

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i dont think the Rockets are as good as your Lakers, but i’m excited about nba again

Reactions: nopoopwarez

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
plus westbrook and harden are actually friends it seems. a lot of beef it sounded like between Paul and Harden late this past season
Fake news. People were spreading around videos of them fighting with players in the background that hadn't been on the team for at least a year. Maybe some drama, but none of us on the outside know.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Fake news. People were spreading around videos of them fighting with players in the background that hadn't been on the team for at least a year. Maybe some drama, but none of us on the outside know.
are you saying i need to improve my wokeness? maybe so. i think this is an upgrade for the Rockets though. even if it is small-medium. this is good

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.