07/11 - Tropical Thursday!

What type of headphones do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
are you saying i need to improve my wokeness? maybe so. i think this is an upgrade for the Rockets though. even if it is small-medium. this is good
What the Rocket's need to do is wait for OKC to put CP3 back on the market and then pick him up again for a much smaller contract and have him be a bench guy. That's really where his value is, as he can be a good mentor to the young guys, and he can be really useful in tough situations. He's probably not ready to accept that, but he should. Hell, Vince Carter still plays, but that's cause he's fine coming off the bench and averaging 7 points a night.

Reactions: Peachy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Got a lot of free time there Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm lol
I can't stop laughing though lol
lol I actually have very little free time... so I waste it appropriately :D I made the original the other night when I should have gone to sleep :p And added text and gif'd it a little while ago because ... work.. blergh.. yuck... :tmnt:

• Haha
Reactions: Daniel

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy How is Woj getting all the news anyway? I hadn't seen his name so many times as I have in the last month.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What the Rocket's need to do is wait for OKC to put CP3 back on the market and then pick him up again for a much smaller contract and have him be a bench guy. That's really where his value is, as he can be a good mentor to the young guys, and he can be really useful in tough situations. He's probably not ready to accept that, but he should. Hell, Vince Carter still plays, but that's cause he's fine coming off the bench and averaging 7 points a night.
it wouldn’t suprise me to see Paul go to Miami or somewhere like that.

and Westbrook + Harden may very well be a train wreck... but you know what... I’m excited for something different.

i’m actually excited about the Houston Rockets

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
it wouldn’t suprise me to see Paul go to Miami or somewhere like that.

and Westbrook + Harden may very well be a train wreck... but you know what... I’m excited for something different.

i’m actually excited about the Houston Rockets
Houston's defense is going to be so trash ?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
At the least the Rockets will seed higher in the playoffs than Golden State.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Did CP3 have ankle problems before coming to Houston?
I don't think so. It just seems like he gets a leg injury of some kind every other year that ends up cutting his playoff run short.

Reactions: turkleton

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Same here. My mom passed very suddenly about 2 weeks ago, and it was nasty. I'm just now changing out of my pj's daily. Sounds horrible, I know.
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I don't think so. It just seems like he gets a leg injury of some kind every other year that ends up cutting his playoff run short.
I think that's just a Houston curse. Ask Yao Ming and T-Mac what happened to their promising careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.