07/11 - Tropical Thursday!

What type of headphones do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
I'll assume this got resolved (since it's been a few hours)

I wrote Honey Lab after 35 min of that HIT, and getting a Debugging error upon submit. They just wrote me a Compensation HIT email, and I just submitted the Comp HIT. FYI
Thanks. I went ahead and tried doing the HIT anyway hoping that if it didn't submit that they would create a comp hit, then I emailed them when it wouldn't submit.. I checked my email and got the same email. Hoping it doesn't take long to get the bonus compensation for it.

Reactions: Concise

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Now I'm pissed cause mines still rejected, when did you email them?
around noon today. did you email too?

Reactions: Amon

Sybil

Reaction score
Thanks. I went ahead and tried doing the HIT anyway hoping that if it didn't submit that they would create a comp hit, then I emailed them when it wouldn't submit.. I checked my email and got the same email. Hoping it doesn't take long to get the bonus compensation for it.
They did the same for me. I had done a screen shot of the error page and sent that to them. Hopefully it will help.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I forget when exactly maybe a few hours after you.
i would try again. maybe he did reverse yours but it was after since your email came after. i’m not sure. he never wrote anything back to me, but reversed the rejection. i would maybe wait a few more hrs to see if your rejection is overturned before emailing again

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
i would try again. maybe he did reverse yours but it was after since your email came after. i’m not sure. he never wrote anything back to me, but reversed the rejection. i would maybe wait a few more hrs to see if your rejection is overturned before emailing again
I guess, getting ready for bed. Things to do tomorrow. We'll see what happens I suppose.

Sybil

Reaction score
Good evening cupcakes. Been gone for a bit due to complicated cataract surgery, but, now is resolved and I am back! My vision went from 20/200 to 20/15. I am very pleased!

Sybil

Reaction score
Less than 20 minutes

Title: Work Styles Survey - 8 | PANDA
Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] (Req TV): $21.31/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Read statements and respond accurately based your work styles. You must be a full-time employee. If you are not, your HIT will be rejected.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Sybil

Reaction score
For those who are doing SurveyComet Prediction Study they are up. And if you do the foot collection, he's been posting all day.

Title: Foot Data Collection | PANDA
Requester: Alex Chung [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] (Req TV): $81.06/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-ALUS-AR;

Status
Not open for further replies.