07/12 - Tim Allen Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Don't worry about the too fast number. I got over a 1000 of them. Going into GoHam mode will give a lot of pre's because it goes under their limit. Worry about the elapsed time. Should stay around 1000ms. If it goes over then look for other scripts that may be sending requests to mturk.
Hey Johnny, I love PC. Would you mind explaining the "Miss" number when you have a Job marked as Pantha? I noticed several times this morning I would have zoltars accepted and the pop up notification would tell me I caught them, they would be in my cue watch but disappear as I worked through them. So it would show I caught three but as I worked the first and second the third would disappear out of the cue. When I went directly to "Hits assigned to you" There was no third one even from the start. Is that because the Pantha got to the preview page but not the accept page? This happened whether I was near a captcha or not. In total PC told me I caught 51 Zolts today but in reality I caught 48. I tried briefly setting it to Panda and it didn't happen, but that was only a brief window.

Reactions: Tribune and Pleco

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Title: Take Survey | PANDA
Requester: Cannonlab MTURK Account [A3V6HTFMUSTCU9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tasks include writing about your past and rating explanations for the behavior of unknown individuals. This HIT will take under 80 minutes and you will earn $5.60.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

I hope they're right about it taking under 80 minutes

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
that's me. but i'm probably not the only one. i have 23 right now which is annoying. i had 24 and was fine but one got overturned.
You're not the only one. I have 70, and I'd like it to stay that way. For a few days it was at 71, when that one requester rejected everyone cuz of some glitch in their system, and that bugged me. :D

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a 9-5 job again. The thought depresses the hell out of me, but then again I've been kind of depressed the last two months turking. I stay inside & turk and eat and think too much of the past

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take Survey | PANDA
Requester: Cannonlab MTURK Account [A3V6HTFMUSTCU9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tasks include writing about your past and rating explanations for the behavior of unknown individuals. This HIT will take under 80 minutes and you will earn $5.60.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

I hope they're right about it taking under 80 minutes
TO says about 20-30? Hope so because I just caught it too!

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune and jan

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I have done almost exclusively surveys so far.
About 2 hours of work and $20. Not bad for the day, but my brain is frieeeeddd (combined between prolific and mturk.)

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.