07/14 - Fishy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, my girlfriend is new to turking but she's past 10 days and it's letting her transfer money to her bank now. But it's still only letting her do 100 HITs a day. It's been so long since I first started, so I don't remember how that all worked. But since she can transfer her money shouldn't be be allowed to do more than 100 HITs a day now? I can't remember if the 100 HITs thing lasts longer than 10 days.
From what I remember the 100 day limit thing took a little bit longer than transferring (idk why0

Reactions: sikk66

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, my girlfriend is new to turking but she's past 10 days and it's letting her transfer money to her bank now. But it's still only letting her do 100 HITs a day. It's been so long since I first started, so I don't remember how that all worked. But since she can transfer her money shouldn't be be allowed to do more than 100 HITs a day now? I can't remember if the 100 HITs thing lasts longer than 10 days.
i remembered it being 10 days doing atleast 1 hit a day

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
I also read something about having to do a minimum number of HITs per day or it didn't count towards the 10 days - I could be wrong though, but it might be worth a look.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Just noticed all those weinstocks approved yay :)

sikk66

Batches ain't shit...
Contributor
Reaction score
i remembered it being 10 days doing atleast 1 hit a day
yeah she did that already and can transfer now, but it's still limiting her too 100 HITs a day. I just thought it was weird. and it's been so long since I was new I don't remember if it was like that for me. Maybe that's normal and I just don't remember.

Reactions: Kico
D

Deleted member 481

The Incredibles 2 & Wreck-It Ralph 2, nice!!! Can't wait for those.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I also read something about having to do a minimum number of HITs per day or it didn't count towards the 10 days - I could be wrong though, but it might be worth a look.
I don't know. I did 17 penny hits in 2012 in one day. Didn't log in for four years, and never went through these probation periods..

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just pm me your worker ID and I will add the qual :wink:
I'm not sure what sort of HITs you plan to put up, but just be careful. They need to look like you're actually paying people to do work, not just throwing money around to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.