thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Acme :ave:

For these recordings we want you to wait thirty seconds before saying the phrase for each recording!

Also the pay is lower than usual!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You are disgusting! After you drove a police car through that old folks home and Drew a winky smiley face in that old guys chest! You have the nerve to post that emoji! Wow!

Reactions: Vanyanka

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what sort of HITs you plan to put up, but just be careful. They need to look like you're actually paying people to do work, not just throwing money around to have fun.
Point taken :) My requester acct is a separate entity (just in case).

But you hear that guys!?!? Ave said you gotta work for it! (not sure when I will post a HIT though). :p

Reactions: aveline

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A lot of things happened this week, Prime Day, that one batch. Well, that was pretty much it, but I hope everyone has a weekend that's as good as your personalities, meaning utterly mediocre. Cheers MTC, I'm just gonna be responsible and have one mojito.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

But you hear that guys!?!? Ave said you gotta work for it! (not sure when I will post a HIT though). :p
I don't think it matters that it's separate. IIRC, when Tribune @Tribune had his requester account suspended they also suspended his worker account (which was also separate.)

I just want to make sure you don't have any problems like I did. It's a horrible situation to be in.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what sort of HITs you plan to put up, but just be careful. They need to look like you're actually paying people to do work, not just throwing money around to have fun.
I don't think it matters that it's separate. IIRC, when Tribune @Tribune had his requester account suspended they also suspended his worker account (which was also separate.)

I just want to make sure you don't have any problems like I did. It's a horrible situation to be in.
To add to this be careful for people doing the hits too. Didn't Lot get his account suspended just for doing the hits?

Reactions: aveline and Squatty

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
To add to this be careful for people doing the hits too. Didn't Lot get his account suspended just for doing the hits?
He did, but it wasn't his fault. Amazon didn't see enough of what they deemed to be "work" in my HIT, so they assumed I was paying for work done off-site.

Reactions: Kerek and Drwho10

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
So I've done everything I could possibly think of to get Acmes to work again and am having no luck. Can anyone who has worked on one lately share what brower they used/settings they might have changed?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
He did, but it wasn't his fault. Amazon didn't see enough of what they deemed to be "work" in my HIT, so they assumed I was paying for work done off-site.
Oh ok yeah that's what i mean though like if they randomly assume those hits to be payment type hits or stuff on other sites then they'd get their accounts messed with. Amazon seems weird about novelty hits lately :incog:gotta lay low for a while :incog: Should be unlikely for these though considering the pay is drastically different from yours

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Attention checks everywhere is a must!

Reactions: SweetiePuff

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
So I submitted the code to that math class and submitted but it's not showing up that it was ever done. How do I message him when he doesn't have hits up and I've never done any of his other hits?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I submitted the code to that math class and submitted but it's not showing up that it was ever done. How do I message him when he doesn't have hits up and I've never done any of his other hits?
The HIT will show up pending for the day that you accepted it not the day you submitted it.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
If you accepted it before today it will count as submitted on the day you accepted it. Click your last few days til you find it

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.