07/14 - Strawberry Shortcake Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
I've never been.....
You're missing out. It's one of the better fast food chains.

I go there quite a bit since the baby was born, because if she starts crying I can just instantly drive away.

Reactions: jan

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Several studies (15-20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Marketing [ASMH4T0FKLYLU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.13] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.89] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 168
Description: Survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, i haven't made alot of money today but i've been productive. This morning i went early to our local town park to exercise, and then later i went over to a friend's house and they asked me if i wanted to go to the state park with them to exercise. I'm all exercised out now, i'm ready for a batch to show up.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Can tomorrow just get here? I have Amazon packages coming. Stupid mail people not working on Sunday. You guys need the money now anyway right? Can't wait till All the cars just drive themselves. Packages will get to places quicker because they won't need things like rest and sleep and can just come right away. Can't wait for a robot to just throw a package through my window.

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
i wish the mturk site didnt crash every time amazon.com gets overloaded. tomorrow is gonna suck for turking. Plus all the money I've made this week I already spent on Amazon. lol.

Smoked Turkey

Reaction score
Yum. When I was a girl, we would get Sara Lee frozen pound cake and dump strawberries and sauce(fresh or frozen) on a slice and then a huge(for me, anyway) dollop of whipped cream(that WAS fresh made) on top. Double yum. Strawberry shortcake. Triple yum.
Now I want cake.
My grandmother would take homegrown strawberries, pour sugar over them, stir and let them get happy. That would go on a slice of Sarah Lee pound cake followed by some Cool Whip. Good stuff!

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
Wanna get your numbers up? Do shoe comps. Lots and lots of shoe comps. When I was first on, they dropped a big batch like this one and I got over 5000 hits mostly on shoes. I started seeing shoes in my sleep. You can bang out like 5 a minute. Not a lot of cash there, but great for numbers.

Pressure9pa

Reaction score
Wanna get your numbers up? Do shoe comps. Lots and lots of shoe comps. When I was first on, they dropped a big batch like this one and I got over 5000 hits mostly on shoes. I started seeing shoes in my sleep. You can bang out like 5 a minute. Not a lot of cash there, but great for numbers.
Any risk of rejection in your experience?

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: natalie friedman [A1SYOIIUQ5SC1Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our chair
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US

Anybody get a timer on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.