Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute study about organizations | PANDA
Requester: Yair Berson [A3Q3PAXM8FKQV8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In order to qualify to participate in this study, you should have either current or previous work experience as a full-time employee in an organization employing over 50 people. Please make sure your speakers/headphones are on.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
10 distracted

Reactions: Krikket and <Gucci>

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
I got one of those Lucian Cionica and it wont submit. It keeps saying I need to answer a question, but all of them are answered.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got one of those Lucian Cionica and it wont submit. It keeps saying I need to answer a question, but all of them are answered.
Yes, we all had the same problem yesterday. I don't know if anyone found a work around

Reactions: Desertdarlene

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, we all had the same problem yesterday. I don't know if anyone found a work around
hopefully you guys all sent some emails to them. You never know but enough emails should get someone's attention that the work is broken

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
something something javascript disabled something something

that's all I remember, I am too sleepy.

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
Maybe not the right forum to post in but I have a question about MTurk taxes.

I have BOA and have been keeping my MTurk tax money in the Savings and everything else in the Checking account. How or where do you keep the money you have set aside for taxes? My wife and I are saving up for some new baby purchases (stroller, clothes, etc) and want to keep it separate from the MTurk funds.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
something something javascript disabled something something

that's all I remember, I am too sleepy.
that worked for some but not all. probably different issues among different burkes.

Reactions: Squatty

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
Am i wrong for not wanting my friends to give me nicknames like "dumplings" or "jackie chan" as a chinese male???
Had a long discussion and they all thought I was uptight. these people are good people though and said they wont say it anymore but...it brings me back to when people used to bully me back in high school

And this was after I almost got into a fight after 3 drunk guys harassed me, cursed me out and tried to spit on me

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

I have BOA and have been keeping my MTurk tax money in the Savings and everything else in the Checking account. How or where do you keep the money you have set aside for taxes? My wife and I are saving up for some new baby purchases (stroller, clothes, etc) and want to keep it separate from the MTurk funds.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/taxes-for-turkers-reporting-self-employment-income.127/
Everything you need to know. I think its something like 15% straight tax since you're considered to be self employed. at least you're married with a kid so you have some right offs especially if one or both of you has a regular job too.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/taxes-for-turkers-reporting-self-employment-income.127/
Everything you need to know. I think its something like 15% straight tax since you're considered to be self employed. at least you're married with a kid so you have some right offs especially if one or both of you has a regular job too.
Right right. I have been setting aside the correct amount, I just didn't know if people used something like Paypal to store the money. Or if a straight Savings account is preferred.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Issues Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Social Cognition & Conflict Resolution Lab [A2U7JOOWM5S7M8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.88 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.96 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 63 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Part 1 of 2. Please only complete if you can do Part 2 in one week! Simple questions about your views and beliefs.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [-1715503884-16527] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: OvreHimle

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about new brand evaluation | PANDA
Requester: An Bud [A336DHVPCWD9Q8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.25 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.56 Generosity
★★★★ 4.30 Fairness
★★★★ 4.20 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: advertisement and target groups
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Open separate checking accounts attach savings accounts. Link them to your amazon payments you have a drop down bar as to what account you want to dump money into. So make yourself a nice excel spread sheet and rotate monday tuesday wednesday dump into account 1. etc....
Maybe think about ally theirs are all free no fees.

Reactions: tcal

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Am i wrong for not wanting my friends to give me nicknames like "dumplings" or "jackie chan" as a chinese male???
Had a long discussion and they all thought I was uptight. these people are good people though and said they wont say it anymore but...it brings me back to when people used to bully me back in high school

And this was after I almost got into a fight after 3 drunk guys harassed me, cursed me out and tried to spit on me
It's not wrong not to want to be called something you're not comfortable with. So you're not being uptight.

By the way good morning everyone :)

reginald

Reaction score
You're totally right to express your need to be respected.

jan

Reaction score

You should be called just what you want to be called. If they're your friends, they should respect that. (It's kind of that simple.......)

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Do you post on Facebook? Join a Berkeley study about Facebook users' daily lives | PANDA
Requester: Galen T. Panger [A184TOLZKMYFLI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.52 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: If you post on Facebook regularly (once or twice a day), we invite you to participate.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci>

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study: Aspects of People(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SAMlab [A38D5928ZYYN9J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Study: Answer questions about yourself and others. Takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [1734210984-16420] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.